Thursday, October 3, 2024

The Tigers Won so, YES! GH Today

 



I have no idea about the baseball stuff happening but I guess since the Tigers won yesterday, we are on today!! 

Lucky and Liz have a flashback to when they first met. He kids her about caffine and says "at least you're not smoking" or something like that. Yes, I got goosebumps. They are getting BLTs like the old days and sitting and talking. He tells her about his time at the camp. Then they turn to talk about Aidan. She says he doesn't know him. He's going to go see him after going to the hospital for more tests. He says he likes the sign she painted. He could tell she did it. 

Curtis and Marshall. Curtis wonders why he lied about his work gig with Wynton Marsalis. Marshall says he's not taking it. He wants to be around his son. He has to run the Savoy. N'neka is in grad school. (News to us and Curtis!!) Marshall says he was a terrible dad and has to make it up to him. He decides to go. 

Dante brings Portia donuts for the staff to say thank you for Lulu's care. Then Portia runs right into Brad. He says he taking over a shift. She says he's going to screw up eventually. He says he owes it to Britt to be good. She says: OH! You used the dead friend card with Terry to get a job here! THEN she flashes back to changing the lab results!! She yells at Brad again. He  walks away and Trina comes around the corner: You ok mom? 

Jason is in talking to Lulu about staying strong. Dante walks in. Gives Jason a look. Says thank you. Jason leaves and runs into Sam who also thanks him. "You were just being you and I'm grateful"  Then....Lucky and Liz come around the corner.  Sam goes in to see Lulu and Dante. Liz rushes to hug Jason. 

Molly goes in to see Alexis. Tells her not to do stupid things to keep Sonny out of jail. Alexis says they have to find that gun to prove her innocence. Molly gets frustrated about Kristina and leaves. 

Ric is in to see Heather. He says he cobalt levels didn't change. She says she knows that's what made her a killer. She doesn't care about the settlement, she wants to see Ace. He leaves. 

Alexis and Heather talk in the cell. Yada yada. Heather wants Alexis to believe in her. THIS IS THE HARMONY STORY AGAIN! LOL 

Ava and Trina are in The Gallery. Ava talks about her upcoming trial. Wants Trina to run the Gallery. Trina says no, she's back to college. Ava's happy for her. She'll always be there for Tri if she needs her.  She leaves and Ric comes in and tells Ava that he can maybe get her statement thrown out. Then they talk about Heather. He says she deserves another chance just like the two of them have had. Ric gets the independent lab results. BOTH say the cobalt levels are lower. Oh no, Brad is going to get blamed! 


THE END: 

Lucky thanks Elizabeth

Dante tells Sam she is all he needs (bloop!) 

Alexis tells Heather to get more testing done. 


SAD news: Ron Hale of GH and Ryan's Hope fame has passed away. He played Roger on RH and Mike Corbin (1) on GH. 

22 comments:

  1. Sad about Ron Hale. He was the first of two great "Mike"s.
    Lucky's crooked moustache is all I can see when he is on. Please shave.
    Portia's mind is screeching..."aha, I'll get that Brad now". Plus the fact that Heather killed his Britt. I hate that they brought him back for her "amusement".
    Ric is discussing another client's case so very casually with Ava. Confidentiality be damned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky needs to shave and trim the front of his hair.

      Delete
    2. Kevin, I totally read that as: Lucky needs to shave the front of his hair LOL

      Delete
    3. I think it is kind of fitting that Lucky looks "scruffy", but I sure hope he doesn't stay that way. But, I think JJ's style is a bit "scruffy" though IRL. Maybe to hide a baby face????

      Delete
  2. ---- I never understood who WOULD run Savoy but on X someone suggested Lucky - I like that! - wonder if Robert wanted to leave the show?
    ----Ric is smart enough to think of Portia as a suspect - at least they answered today WHY Portia didn't want Brad there ------not cause of the past but Brad would KNOW there was something wrong with the test results. I would LOVE for Portia to be Heather's cell mate!
    -----I LOVED Lucky and Liz - am not there yet - I dunno - Lucky was always cocky like Luke but I dunno - today was just okay for me ----------------maybe cause he hasn't SHOWERED!
    ------Laura and Kevin - poor things - and Lucky wouldn't know where his mother lives.
    ------Maura is just gorgeous.
    -----we all know Lulu is waking up but they still act like the transplant would make her wake up.
    ---Lucky STILL hasn't seen Isaiah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not on X but that was my thought. Lucky would be great running the Savoy!
      Heather and Portia in a cell together. Now that would be excellent soapiness!!

      Delete
    2. Lucky running The Savoy makes a lot of sense. I love it.

      Delete
    3. So agree with Lucky running the Savoy! :)

      Delete
    4. I saw it on Twitter too, great idea. Following Luke's footsteps

      Delete
  3. The theme for today, HUGGING! :)

    Ava's art gallery:

    Ava and Trina: Trina wants to put Spencer behind her and move on?! BEHIND HER?! Uh it's only been 9 months since he passed! You shouldn't be putting Spencer behind you. Other Sprina fans are probably not going to like that either. I love Ava's hair and I hope she doesn't get her hair cut short!

    Ava and Ric: Ava is still the smart queen we all know she is! :) Yes! Someone must have messed with the test results. Hmmm they would make a cute couple. :) AvRic? Avic? Ricva? Rica?

    Bobbie's:

    Liz and Lucky: FLASHBACKS!!!!!!!!! My L&L2 heart!!!! :) I love that he knows her so well, especially the sign that she made. :) Awwwwwwwwwwww! :) OH HUGGING!!!!

    The hospital:

    Liz and Jason: HUGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Jason and Sam: Hmmm. Sam seems really nice to him. So she is going to be nice to people before she dies? Feels like it.

    Sante: Are they going to be having zex for the last time?

    Jason and Lulu: Boy Lulu has been getting a lot of visits now than ever before! ROFL!

    Jason and Dante: Sure more talk in Lulu's room. Why not?! She will have a lot of stuff in her brain! It might explode.

    The Savoy:

    Curtis and Mr. Hat man: Great scene!!!! Is the actor who plays Mr. Hat man leaving the show? N'neka is in grad school!!?! Congratulations to her! :)

    Dante and Portia: Ekhart donuts! I thought when they show Ekhart donuts!!! :)

    Portia and Brad: SHUT UP PORTIA! She made me mad! Leave Brad alone! Brad just walk away! You don't need to engage with her.

    Portia and Trina: Well at least Trina didn't go up to Brad and yell at him.

    Airport waiting area:

    Ric and Heather: Yeah the truth need to come out very soon. Ric needs to get to the truth!

    Alexis and Molly: HUGGING!!!! :D Molly is all, you have to be a mother to understand. Alexis wins the line of the day.

    Alexis: What?!

    HAHAHAHAHA. The way Alexis said it.

    Jail:

    Alexis and Heather: Oh come on Alexis you two can bond and become besties! :D New womanmance? :) Come on now. Hug! :)

    Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to Carly and Sonny's wedding* Joss is so little!!! :) I remember this scene!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_t7PIkNdVs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ava just looked gorgeous today. I loved her outfit and a big YES to her hair.
      My L&L2 heart is so happy. I want them back together. So many men for Liz running around...Lucky, Ric, Jason, just pick one. :)
      I need Portia to get caught right now. Ohhhhh she makes me so mad!

      Delete
    2. Ya, I was a HUGE LL2 fan back in the day. This is a soap and not RL. I still see the chemistry there with those 2 actors. Have to say that I would love a LL2 reunion at some point. If JJ stays like they say, and IF it is done right. I know it's a soap, but wouldn't mind if those 2 became something like Ned and Olivia. JMHO

      Delete
    3. "Julie H says Ava just looked gorgeous today. I loved her outfit and a big YES to her hair."

      Yes!!! Now she just needs to get a love interest. :)

      "My L&L2 heart is so happy. I want them back together."

      Me too!!!!!!! :)

      "So many men for Liz running around...Lucky, Ric, Jason, just pick one. :)"

      I know!!!! My LiRic heart, My Laison heart, and my L&L2 heart! :) I loved all of them with her back then.

      "I need Portia to get caught right now. Ohhhhh she makes me so mad!"

      Yeah!!! Grrrr! She needs to get caught ASAP!

      Delete
  4. sonya said: " Boy Lulu has been getting a lot of visits now than ever before! "

    I keep expecting her to wake up when there's a gang in there and sa, "For heavens sake. I'm trying to sleep here." lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha. Yeah geez let her sleep guys!!!! :)

      Delete
    2. I want Lulu to wake up, remember everything everybody said then call them on their crap, lol!

      Delete
  5. For those of you who haven't seen it, you should look at the post by Kelly Monaco (Sam) on social media. She accuses ABC/Disney of retaliation in her firing, alleging they were upset by her support of Billy Miller (Drew) back when he was fired. It sure sounds like she is preparing a lawsuit. They cut her episode count and air time ever since, she said.

    Also, the Disney show starring James Patrick Stuart has been canceled after two seasons. I wonder if this means Valentin will be headed back to Port Charles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billy was let go 4 years ago. If they were going to fire her for that I think it would have been long ago. She was angry about that, I'm sure but she's been phoning it in for quite a while and I'm surprised she lasted this long. Now she'll whip up the masses from behind the scenes to make some money. Always cheaper to settle these things.

      Delete
    2. I didn't post it because she deleted it and I honestly didn't want to start arguing in the blog. IF something comes out officially and she doesn't delete it, I will address the whole thing. I know a lot of people over there and ANY situation is more complex than anything people could believe! I wish things worked out differently because KM can play a hell of a Sam McCall.

      Delete
  6. Here's some happy news. https://deadline.com/2024/10/general-hospital-genie-francis-reunites-jonathan-jackson-laura-lucky-1236107585/

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Surgery: Box Car Days

  Ah... I had a good ol' nostalgia-fest this week with LL2. Early days of their relationship were magic and I for one am enjoying relivi...