Tuesday, October 6, 2026

You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition



Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them have been in multiple series and I did a character count. Verne played a nurse 14 times in her career. And John? He played a priest 11 times. Typecasting? No. Just really good actors who played a certain part very, very well.

With a gazillion new characters on the show this year, I wanted to look around the internet and see if any of them "look familiar" to us. I'm sure that GH cannot be their first show. So, take a look at some of our newest cast members and ask yourself, "Do they look familiar?"


Johnathan Bennett (Joe)



JR Chandler on All My Children, the Host of Cake Wars, Aaron Samuels on Mean Girls and also a stint on Dancing with the Stars

===========================================

Alimi Ballard (Agent Baines)



Frankie Hubbard on Loving and The City, NCIS, Dark Angel and Numb3rs

===========================================

Grady Eldridge (Simon)



Featured on Hacks, Office Romance, The Sex Lives of College Girls and Friendzone


This is the blog for Tuesday. You know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition

Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...