Coming down Chicago Line (anyone remember that song?!)
That's right, "Character Growth" is the title of this newest podcast and you can hear me gush over the show if you so choose. I AM the Pollyanna of the group, that's for sure.
Check here OUR TAKE MEDIA and listen there or on iTunes, Google or Spodify. I think on Sundays I will ask for your rating of GH from 1-10 and include the "Wubs Blog Bunch" on the show.
Have a good day. GH will be on today, but probably not Tues-Thursday due to the hearings. I will have a few posts up to ponder however, and may have some up if the episodes are available on Hulu.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment