Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wonderful World Of Wubs



WHY YES! It IS a new Logo!! Made by our own David--- isn't it great?? I LOVE it-- Alberta and all the info you need right in one spot. So, look for it on Twitter, You Tube, Facebook and of course, right here. Coffee mugs next?? 

NOTE: Tomorrow there is a new GH --but it's not the Thanksgiving episode. We are still a day behind!! So, it's kind of another lead-up day.  I think the more exciting show will be next Monday. BUT--I'll still post something on it, probably Friday. I think I'll be busy tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! So bright and cheery! Nice job David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new logo!!!! Thanks David!!! :)

    "NOTE: Tomorrow there is a new GH --but it's not the Thanksgiving episode."

    Awwww crap! :(

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...