Friday, March 4, 2011

General Hospital Fashion Finds!!



Wow..Soaps.com has done it again!! It's answered tons of wardrobe questions for the fans!! We find out the bridesmaid's dresses at the SnB wedding were from J Crew!! 

Jules: Where can I find the suit Sam wore to the wedding?

A: The suit Sam wore to the wedding is by Alice & Olivia.


More interesting: Vanessa wears her own glasses and bracelets on the show. (she really should get an endorsement deal for eyeglasses frames, what a boon to that industry she'd be!!) 


My Fave? Those cute bridesmaid's purses are from Piperlime!  

Find out about various sweaters, dresses, and all sorts of stuff on the Soaps.com site. Rejoice in the fashion that is GH! ! 

9 comments:

  1. Ravenbeauty is spoiling that we are led to believe it's sam or carly but it's neither that hits Jake. Sounds like Sam is getting an illness which causes her to forget/get head aches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there were pics of each of the items people were asking about. I can't remember what "the cardigan Brenda wore on January 10" (or whatever peeps were referring to) looked like!

    Who wants to screencap those fashion items for those of us who are memory impaired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I musta missed something, because I don't remember Johnny saying that he had anything to do with the bomb in the limo. I never miss a minute of GH (thank you, TIVO!), was it during his talk with Lulu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I was thinking of doing this when soaps.com had the stuff up. It would take awhile though. LOL, there's only one of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the fashion stuff on the soaps.com site? I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Tony Geary is sitting in the background, amused at the others taking the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who designed the dress Brenda wore on todays show, it was white. March 23rd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was able to find a lot of what Brenda's been wearing too! They posted a new article...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe NOTHING Raven states.
    She is full of BULLSHYT IMO.

    ReplyDelete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...