Good Morning! Here we are on yet another Sunday, going over this week's GH. Between the bird high-jinx and our time jump it was one weird watch. I thought it fitting to show the ginormous headline that Lulu cooked up overnight.
I'm having strudel this morning (Dr Obrect approved) and some nice London Fog tea in honor of Anna. Here we GO GO
SHAVING CREAM: A clean shaven Valentin showed up this week and I was happy. I think my 70's aversion to the 'stash got in the way of watching him. In a surprising scene, he talks to Brook Lyn about their past and her dubious lies that he was the father of her (pretend) child. Who remembered they had a one night stand? Ohh...long long time ago, right? It was a little twist of history I didn't see coming up at this juncture. Interesting but also shows how often key characters don't interact on this show for years.
OH, THAT STORY!! Yep.. just when you thought things were over for our "stalker"...it gets another nod. I'm thinking it will start going guns when Heather shows up, making us think she's the one. We also have Quinn and Simon in the running if you even care. Simon has made phone calls but hasn't been seen since the Cat Eyes. Ditto for Quinn. *sigh*. Again, not the way to tell this tale imo. Plus, you HAVE to call them GINA. That needs to be the duo name.
FALCON'S CREST: Ok, so here we are with whatever this was supposed to be. At least Yuri was on trying to talk Tracey out of getting rid of the Protected Perrigin Falcons. In what was supposed to be a comic relief sequence, Serena runs upstairs in her high heels and ends up hanging upside down from the Q's roof. It was a whole thing; Chase even talked to Willow about how he could hear the birds from his window and she said Amelia and Wiley watch them from there. Serena's hanging around and Jason comes out to have a very awkward exchange about getting her down. I didn't find it cute or funny or anything. I was thinking or at least hoping when Jason single-handedly moved the nest, he'd smell something rotting. Nope. We did get to see Serena mention ticks but luckily didn't see Jason comb through her hair to find them.
TELL ME MORE: I was happy Lulu did something this week other than worry about Rocco or Charlotte. She stole Felicia's ID and ran in to talk to Sidwell for her story. Oh, did you forget she's a reporter? I almost did! She asks him about the fight but he wants to talk about Willow and her sins. Lulu turns her phone on...and... records. The next day she gets permission from Drew to look at his medical records. All of a sudden the very next morning, the article shows up. Very confusing. It was a fun scene with Tracey yelling "I told you so" after discussing the whole thing with Brook and Michael in the Q kitchen. What failed in this whole scenario was the beats that were missed. We didn't see Lucas and Liz' reactions even though they were involved from the beginning. Didn't see Dr O at all --OR Scout!!! So many characters didn't get a chance to react yet that it was puzzling. Of course, Drew reacted and his roid-rage neck bulged with anger. He had to talk it over with Ava.
You tried to frame her for the car accident. YOU tried to frame her for the shooting and YOU pushed her in the lake.
DUMB AND DUMBER: Lord, could it get any worse with this one?? LOL... wasn't he a detective? Just when you think the truth will rain down on Willow, this idiot is all "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"! He tries to talk her into suing the paper AND the Qs for libel. Even though Willow herself just told Britt she was guilty of everything in the article. (leaving out she shot Drew) Willow cried her way though the explanation saying she was backed into a corner and wah wah wah. I think we are all hoping that when ALL the truths come out, Chase will have the most major melt-down in soap history. He has a long way to fall.
MINI'S MENTOR: Carly had an idea that Anna could mentor Joss through her WSB experience. Anna shut that right down. Carly also showed some surprising growth in offering to have Valentin help Anna with her Faison trauma. It was a sight to behold: she was selfless and seemingly genuine! Anna had a fun scene with Emma about the new apartment and also was asked by Justine to look into the Sonny case. She's going to be a consultant! I like that idea. Dante was wary however because of her confession to him that she's still not stable. He'll keep an eye on her for sure.
SONNY SCORE CARD: It's easier to list the people that believe this guy than those that don't. Carly, Ric, Donna and Jason are Team Sonny. The rest... no sympathy. Gio loves Gramps but doesn't think he's telling the truth. ADA Justine is thinking he steamrolled her and lied to get in her pants. Sonny chalks it all up to punishment for living Da Vida Loca all those years. Poor Sonny. We need to see more of Fizz as his emotional support doggo.
SNARK: I would just like to honor some real-time snark that was given by Stella during her exchange with Monet. We are all puzzled as to why Jordan would keep her sister a secret and Stella smells someone up to no good. Monet isn't growing on me by the way. Kinda the opposite. She hasn't even had a scene with Alexis yet so I'll hold my tongue.
WEEK IN A WUBSHELL:
Joss went to her boss, Bonsai Baines and asked to take down Sonny. He was like "NOPE" so she's going to destroy him with her huge company and business prowess. Okay...
Gio and Emma are getting their own place.
FUN FACT: Boys used to get threatened with military school back in the day and it seems that now it's girls with boarding school.
Portia's back to work and we find out Marshall and Stella are caring for Desmond when she's at GH
Jason saved a falcon's nest and Serena from the roof of the Q mansion
CHEERS!













Good morning, and thank you for the weekly review. When you Said Fizz, I instantly went to Franco and Liz and had to remember that the dog’s name is that. I wonder if the writers plan that out.
ReplyDelete