General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
HAPPY Birthday MAURICE Benard!!
It's our SONNY'S Birthday! Be sure to give him a shout-out on Twitter @MauriceBenardMB or his Facebook Official Fan Page.
His Fanclub organized a charity drive for The Pacific Shores Hematology Oncology Foundation, which Maurice supports and is a Board Member.
I'm sending him some barware to hurl during his scenes!! heh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Happy birthday!!
ReplyDelete