General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I was just thinking that why wouldn't they use Spencer if they needed to sacrifice a child? How soapy would it be that if Spencer turned out to be Jax's all along?
ReplyDeleteWe never see the kid anyways, and if TC is thinking of leaving, it would be such a great story for him. Not only does he find out that Spencer wasn't his son and he dies, but Aiden isn't his son either.
Rehash the Tony Jones downward spiral. Let his inner Cassadine unleashed.
No offense to Steve Burton, but I am really hoping that there are more scenes with Lucky and Liz. Lucky is the father of Jake in all the ways that matter.
ReplyDelete