| Mr. Trouble |
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Nothing major until the Fall happens besides the 'high school' prom!
ReplyDeleteI believe it is the early Fall before Sam finds her baby. Just think, if they age the baby, the child may be Mollys age!!
Anyone hear anything about poor Morgan? Who hasn't been seen or heard from in a year?
Oh, that's right, Morgan should be home from boarding school soon. WHERE IS HE?
ReplyDeleteAnna and Luke---Nooooooo--so wrong! I really think that, after you've been friends w/someone for so long and it's never been romantic, that chances are it never will be.