General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: MAKING HEADLINES
Good Morning! Here we are on yet another Sunday, going over this week's GH. Between the bird high-jinx and our time jump it was one we...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Um, I hope the surprise in NuKrissy's closet is oldKrissy, ready to leap out and claim her rightful place with the other Davis girls/women.
ReplyDeleteLlandview is coming? I thought half of the town was here already. When are they renaming the show?
ReplyDeleteTracy's secret. I wonder if Tracy has a kid out there somewhere that she gave up for adoption...lol Maybe it's Spinelli.
Di, Unfortunately I have a feeling Kate will be the one with a kid out there. It will be yet ANOTHER one of Sonny's super-sperm children (since supposedly he and Kate never did the deed in high school). And that child will be none other than Damian Spinelli. That would be such a lame storyline.
ReplyDeleteOlivia is in alot of trouble. She isn't a friend of Heathers!!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping with Sonny telling Jawn what happened to his sister, he won't investigate and the Mob can go away or hide in the background.
John has decisions to make?
Could he be going back to Landview and we see a day of that? Is that probable?
My2Cents2 said...Olivia is in alot of trouble. She isn't a friend of Heathers!!
ReplyDelete=====================
When you said Heathers, it made me think of the movie Heathers. That was such a stupid movie! ROFL!
Sonya.....
ReplyDeleteI don't watch scary movies! I suppose I should have put an apostrophe after the R, but I am getting very relaxed on my blog. I don't care about grammer! lol
Check FB I messaged you about the health of that one soaplady. Can
not for the life of me remember her name. Wanting to see how she is doing.
AntJoan -- LOVING your comment! Yes, Lexi please come back! LOL
ReplyDeleteNuKrissy is awful. And soo incredibly hateful. Lexi was a bratty Krissy but this one has just changed the whole dynamic of the character. Please GH writers bring old Krissy back! I wasn't a huge OLTL fan but I gotta say I'm really enjoying Llanview meets PC. I hope they keep some of them permanently.
ReplyDelete