As a play on "The Voice" Fox's new dating show "The Choice" takes several celeb bachelors and gives them the chance to pick their ladies. The show debuts June 7th on your local FOX station. Our GH guy, Jason Cook will be featured on one of the episodes as a guy lookin' for love.
Hey, not pictured is "The Situation" who will also be on the show. Just thought you'd like to know that.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment