NANCY LEE GRAHN | Video | windycitylive.com
Nancy's Post Emmy Interview in Chicago-- She was there to support her brother!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Nancy's so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I loved her speech. She is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI've long thought she'd make a great BFF!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good foundation to start to.
ReplyDeletenorth carolina eye doctor
I LOVE HER! :) I saw her in NYC. IF you ever get the chance to attend one of her events, GO!
ReplyDelete