General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, May 25, 2012
TV Guide Survey--Make Your Voice Heard!
On Facebook, TV Guide is asking if you'll watch the new GMA show, GAA-- ! If you have a FB account, please let your feelings be known that you will watch General Hospital and only GH. Unless of course, you WILL watch-- then, well, you can say that too!
This is a CRITICAL time for us all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

As suggested on the general hospital happenings site, I tweaked the sample letter and emailed it to the general manager of my local abc station. It's a great letter and maybe it would help if the local stations receive a lot of them.
ReplyDeleteWow. Did they get ANY favorable comments?
ReplyDeleteNice to know so many people feel so strongly about their soaps! It seemed totally consistent.
Thing is, many people pointed out that there are more than enough news shows on afternoons and they are right. Monotonous. Commonplace.
I saw that survey and made my voice heard-NO.When I first looked at it there 494 posts(all NO WAY). I am sure there are hundreds more. My only concern is that ABC really doesn't care.
ReplyDelete