General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Spoilers
A few new spoilers are up---please take them ALL with a grain of salt! Most things coming through are what I call "bland press releases" like "Liz and Jason have a moment" or.. "Alexis is shocked". I'm trying to wade through the Rumors, real Spoilers and Press Spoilers best I can. Not sure if they will all be correct. Cartini is VERY good at keeping things mum. Which frankly, I like! You can always check out TV Source Magazine Online. Ryan does the detailed spoilers for the next week on Fridays. I usually put a bit of those up but not the full details. (you can also find them in most mags on the stands).
Hope this helps. I will try to update the Rumor page more often but I'm way busy lately-- you know that!! I'm just trying to keep the blog going. Thanks for the support!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment