Massi Furlan, one of the Balkan thugs that grabbed Brenda twice, then got shot is in this trailer for Batman. I think I found him, can you? Either way, it's a GREAT trailer!! "This is not a car"!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Where is the guy? You mean the guy at 1:40 who closed his eyes? Great trailer!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh wait that isn't him. :) I went on imdb to check Massi out. :)
ReplyDelete