It's an '80's Prom' for Sprite... super cute.!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Since we are seeing less & less of Jen, does this mean KS is returning? I know Karen tweets so if anyone would know.......
ReplyDeleteI fell in love with Jen along the way so I don't care.
I follow Jen on Twitter and she said she is shooting Gh during the day and the commercial at night. Sounds like it is tiring but fun
ReplyDeleteThat guy with her looks like David Archeletta. :) AKA Archie. :)
ReplyDeletenice blog... I like the post
ReplyDeleteThanks & Regards
Generic Viagra
Bimatoprost
Benoquin
Generic Propecia
Acyclovir cream
kamagra oral jelly