General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Interesting news.
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day Karen.
I heard he was asked back a few months ago but turned they down.
ReplyDeletei keep hoping for that news one of these days. Both Genie and one of his co-stars at B&B have said that now. I may be grasping at straws but on his twitter account the other day he re-tweeted something very random about General Hospital. He also never responds to questions about whether or not he will return, which I think could be a good sign if he is not supposed to tell. I will be so estatic if it happens.
ReplyDeletei keep hoping for that news one of these days. Both Genie and one of his co-stars at B&B have said that now. I may be grasping at straws but on his twitter account the other day he re-tweeted something very random about General Hospital. He also never responds to questions about whether or not he will return, which I think could be a good sign if he is not supposed to tell. I will be so estatic if it happens.
ReplyDelete