Thursday, August 13, 2026

VERDICT DAY

 

So it doesn't look like I missed a lot yesterday. Glad the verdict is today. I think he's found not guilty because it sets up a war between the two. BUT...let's see if I'm right. Soap Central says that Jenz Sidwell shares a cell with someone--so....would that be Curtis?? 

TODAY'S SHOW: 

Mostly at the pool so far. 

Rocco and Britt. He's complaining about his mother. Oh, and father. And boring.


Joss is trying to swim. Hudson is blocking her way. Oh geesh, really?  He wants her to pick someone NOW! She's like NOPE! She gets out, he has a towel. Man, he's a bad actor. They talk and talk and--no chemistry or banter or ANYTHING. 

Anna and Emma talk about Gio being too busy lately. He's really busy. She wants to go to vet school. Sad horn. She's going to be jelly of Gio's fan girlies. She gets up to check on Gio. PETER sits down. Talks about Anna getting Britt. Anna goes over to talk to her. 

Marshall and Stella are waiting at home for the verdict. They think a war will start if Curtis is found not guilty. Hey, I said that.

Courtroom:  Curtis, Jordy, Martin, Molly...Trina shows up. Portia sees her hugging Curtis. They go in to hear the verdict. Guilty of 2nd degree assault. Guess he goes to see Sidwell in jail. Trina says goodbye. Oh he has 48 hours before he has to report. 

Portia comes home. Cries and hugs Stella. Curtis comes home, cries, hugs Stella. 

Willow goes to pick up the kids. Michael is all smug. She's like: I JUST GOT A BLOODTEST and I MIGHT File CHARGES! He says "I finally have PROOF YOU SHOT DREW"! He pulls out papers from Trina and Kai--signed. Noterized. She's like: @@  He tells her they were hiding in the bedroom and about the ring tone and yada yada.  She yells. He says that she will do WHAT HE SAYS or... else! She picks up the rolling pin to hit him. He blocks it. Very sexy scenes. He also tells her Jacinda has left the country. Willow asks what he wants. He wants her in the gate house to keep an eye on her, her passport and she can't take the kids to DC lol 

END: 

Curtis says a teary goodbye to Desmond.

Stalker is outside Bobbie's, watches Kai leave

Anna tells Britt she will help her but has to meet in person. Peter says, good now you can eliminate her. 



15 comments:

  1. I see glimmers of chemistry between Joss and Hudson.. I think he’s a better actor than the guy that plays Curtis and Kai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respectfully disagree. Yes, Hudson is a better actor than Kai (that's a low bar), but he is far worse than Curtis or almost anyone else.

      Delete
  2. Courthouse: The verdict: I really wish Taggart was there!!! :( GUILTY! 10 years! I really thought he was going to be not guilty, until I saw an article about Sidwell cookie.. :) No wonder Curtis was found guilty! Gannon was smiling! That's sick!!! He is not even thinking about Curtis's kids!!! Portia is worried about her kids!

    Purtis: When Curtis talked about 2 years in jail, I'm like did I mishear? I thought it was 10 years.

    Bobbie's:

    Trina and Kai: Ahhh I'm glad Kai explained the 2 years thing.. They are still boring. Why is Kai going to her place? That's odd. He could have just went to his place. Trina likes to come home to see him there! Oh no. I hope they don't live together!

    Trina alone: THE STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simon? :)

    Portia's home:

    Mr. Hat man and Stella: It's time for them to be together!!! Come on now!!

    Mr. Hat man, Stella, Portia, Curtis, and baybay Dezi:

    Metrocourt rooftop pool:

    Joss and Dr. Tristan: I could say that they could be a couple if he stops acting so immature around her. Why does he act so mature with Britch and not with Joss? It's weird.

    Anna and Emma: Anna is right and has great advice. Oh yes Anna dating a rock star. That was awful. She acted so weird around him! Like she was not acting like herself.

    Rocco and Britch: I needed them to hug! :)

    Britch and Anna: Well, I'm glad Britch apologized to her. That's a great start!

    Anna and ghost Hiney: Anna isn't going to try to kill Britch is she?!?!! Go away Hiney!!

    Q mansion:

    Willow and Michael: Great scene!!!! Oh Michael why tell her about Kai and Trina?! She is going to want to kill them!

    Karen says She picks up the rolling pin to hit him. He blocks it. Very sexy scenes.

    Hell yeah they were sexy scenes. :) I thought they were going to kiss when they got too close. :) They do have chemistry.

    Willow: I hate you!

    Oooooo! There is a thin line between love and hate! She could eventually fall for him! :) Michael wins the line of the day.

    Michael: Your moving back into the gatehouse. That means no more trips to DC with the kids. No family vacations without me. And you are going to hand me your passport when you move in.

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Wilma got beat from her own game. How does that feel Wilma? :)

    Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to January 30th 2015* Sabrina introduces Michael to Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlos!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17oGculyNZk&list=PLx4rdQZqDpcdWgfC25dmxJ8rAI1Q_mePU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Joss and Dr. Tristan: I could say that they could be a couple if he stops acting so immature around her. Why does he act so mature with Britch and not with Joss? It's weird

      Lol that's not dr tristan it's bad guy Hudson.

      Delete
    2. Ooooo, you're right. This would be a great time for Taggert to pay a visit! I would love that.

      Delete
    3. "Flutterby says Lol that's not dr tristan it's bad guy Hudson."

      Oh man!!! 🤦

      Delete
  3. Lol anna talking abt musicians wasn't there a story w her and Rick Springfield? He played Patrick's father and himself maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was it, I just remembered RS pulled double duty and anna fangirling.

      Delete
    2. "Flutterby says, That was it, I just remembered RS pulled double duty and anna fangirling."

      I HATED her fangirling. It was so OOC! It was so annoying.

      Delete
  4. i just feel kinda sick - Michael and Willow back together.
    and Michael didn't think about CHASE is also in the house.
    Curtis for 10 years is stupid and I don't want him to be cellmate with Sidwell cause I wanted Sidwell gone
    who will run Aurora?
    this Pee-tah thing is really getting old and useless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh do not want millow back together but happy michael gas the upper hand now.
      I so need chase to see through willow but somehow im sure shell come off as the victim putting aside her life for the kids.
      Why see sidwell now after he's been offscreen acting OOC for weeks???
      Zero interest in Curtis doing a prison stints. Remember prison made drew unbearable, how much worse can it make Curtis?
      Too many companies need running lol. Jje, aurora, sidwells...
      Ugh Peter needs to go.

      Delete
  5. Surely Willow is gonna fire Kai?
    And again. Britt and Jason are in love. And have yet to even
    Have coffee!!!!!!’
    Love me some Michael.
    Sidwell is gonna blackmail Jordan to do his bidding or he won’t keep Curtis safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Willow immediately trying to hit Michael with a rolling pen in a rage, their new living arrangement won't last long. She is headed to Ferncliff.

    I was surprised by the verdict. How are they going to get Curtis out of this? With Sidwell's previous offer to Jordan and now Curtis apparently being his cellmate, it looks like those two are going to be involved in a storyline with Sidwell. Cautiously optimistic about that. Much more interesting than the car crash debacle.

    If Sonny really is leaving the mob, now would be a great time to bring back Ms. Wu and Brad.

    ReplyDelete

One Hell Of A...

  FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!!  TODAY'S SHOW:  Dante tells Gio So...