Monday, August 31, 2026

Dunkeroo

 

It's time for another MONDAY!! ... YEP. Here we are, the last day of AUGUST.  OY! 

So some recast is coming soon according to Steve Burton...but not someone on canvas. Most ppl are speculating Jerry or Jasper Jacks. Hmmmm..



TODAY'S SHOW: 

Jack is going to leave but Ava tells him his drink is there and she has a warning for him. She wants to tell him about Nina and her whole past so he can understand her better. He sits and drinks the spiked drink. She tells him about Nina/Willow/Madeline. He's getting hot and loosens his tie.

Laura, Drew and Sonny talk about how much they hate each other. M'kay. Laura wants one to step away from the pier thing. Drew says NOPE. Sonny says NOPE. They exchange words. Drew finally leaves. 

Drew goes into Carly's office to override security. He has 2.30 minutes to get into Jack's office. He runs out of there...

Meanwhile Jack is in the elevator going up to his office but is looking ill. Ava tries to text Drew but he doesn't see it. 

Dante and Britt talking in the Patio restaurant about Rocco. HE's been distant lately. Has he confided in Britt? Britt says no and gives Dante teen 101 advice. He thanks her, she leaves.

Carly and Val make out in her office, she has to go after getting a phone call. Drew had a package delivered to his new Aurora office and she's going to use the opportunity to get in there and snoop. Valentin finds a false door and an envelope that can help them.

OH! Char and Danny want to get into Drew's office to snoop around too. They start breaking in when Carly and Val roll up so they hide. Charlotte has another plan and they leave. She wants one last swim. 

Boathouse stupidity: Chase and Willow. :eyeroll: Still dancing around things. Chase says nothing will ever happen between them and he loves Phoebe and Brook BUT!! Willow needs a friend. Oh brother. They keep talking. Chase finally leaves. We see that Rocco and Scout have been listening the whole time. Scout thinks maybe Willow's been in wub with Chase since she's been with her father. Rocco isn't so sure. Well, Scout is! 

Back at the Metro:

Willow sits with Britt to have a drink

Chase sits with Dante to have a drink. He thinks Willow might be in love with him but he still wants to help her.

OH WOW, guess what? Curtis and Sidwell are roomies. I will not be good with prison chatter in one room for the duration of this. It echoes. they don't have desks or blankets or a toilet. 

END: 

Ava goes to get Drew out of Brennan's room

Carly and Val find stuff about Drew wanting the piers 

Charlotte finds Brennan in the pool. Floating face down

11 comments:

  1. GH is supposed to be a distraction from all things real. I was totally distracted away from the show today. One of the worst.
    The good: Genie Francis looks absolutely beautiful. Her hair is perfection.
    Chris McKenna got a bad bad deal. It is our loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Yesterday's episode was awful! They ruined Brennan. Ava has also been trashed. Terrible.

      Delete
  2. I hope they are recasting Jerry Jax. Alexis needs an edgy romance especially if she's going to let Natasha come out and play. Maybe Hudson is his son, which would make Pheobe his granddaughter and give Joss some family on that side. He could poison the water supply again and wipe out a few unnecessary characters lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am open to Jerry or Jax!

    As much as i hate Drew, I hate that Sonny is all smug about being 100% a legal business man. When hell freezes over and after he gets tried for Office Cates murder and dozens of others. I think it makes it worse when Anna and Laura are on his side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to slap that smile off Sonny's face today. Although I don't like Drew, everything he said about Sonny was true.

      Delete
  4. Theme for today: Being sneaky!

    The Q boathouse:

    Willow and Chase:

    Chase: Nothing is ever going to happen.

    Then I said out loud, That's what you think, and I started to laugh. :) Oh NOW he puts his shirt on hahahaha.

    Scout and Rocco: Scout is very smart and can see things clearly, and Rocco is blind! ROFL!

    Metrocourt patio:

    Ava and Brennan: Hmmm something wrong Brennan? Hot flashes? Menapause? :)

    Britch and Dante: Britch is actually giving really good advice. Now Dante take your shirt off. :)

    Chase and Dante: CHASE KNOWS WILLOW IS IN WUV WITH HIM!!!!! Well, I'm glad he isn't blind. :) I'm glad he isn't a total idiot. Chase looks yummy in his outfit. :)

    Metrocourt restaurant:

    Toad, Laura, and Sonny: Sonny's facial expressions killed me!!! BAHAHAHAHA! I wonder if that was part of the script or he just winged it! :) Great scene.

    Britch and Willow: What is Willow up to? Patrick, Sabrina, and Robin mention! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT! :D Yes Willow you screwed up with Chase big time! Britch wins the line of the day.

    Britch: We're human and we do things like that.

    BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Carly's office:

    Caradine: Mmmm I'll pretend to be in Carly's shoes and make out with V.C.. :D Forget searching in the Toad's office! :)

    Toad alone: Sneaky little Toad. Although it IS very soapy. :)

    Toad's office:

    Caradine: Sneaky sneaky! What are they going to do with the papers they found? Take pictures, or take the whole thing with them? Cus Carly isn't wearing gloves like V.C. is, so there are Carly's fingerprints on the papers.

    Charlie and Danny Cheeto: Sneaky sneaky!!! Awww to bad they couldn't search.

    The elevator: Geez Brennan is acting all drugged up. I don't think it's just a sleeping pill!

    The jail cell:

    Curtis and Sidwell cookie: I can watch Sidwell cookie read the phone book and it would be entertaining. We can call them by their numbers. :) ROFL!

    Metrocourt rooftop pool: OH! It's closed for the season! :)

    Danny Cheeto and Charlie: I can't believe Charlie thinks that you can't eat before you swim! Is that stupid thing still around? It's not true Charlie!

    The pool: BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops forgot something.

      Metrocourt hotel/Brennan's room:

      Toad and Ava: Oh you both need to get out now!! Are you two going to get in trouble now that Brennan is dead?!

      Delete
  5. OK so did an innocuous sleeping pill kill jack or something else? Assuming hes the body in the pool this cldbe a good mystery.
    Enjoyed dante and britt acting like adults abt Rocco.
    Been waiting for willow and britt to have a scene lol way overdue.
    Why wld drew have his plans in his new aurora office that michael and staff can access?
    Happy scout is starting to see through willow but chase remains an idiot.
    Danny and Charlotte remain annoying.
    I dont want a Jerry Jax recast and dont need a Jasper Jax recast. Also dont need Hudson to be a Jax as I dont want him sticking around.
    Sonny and drew are both terrible, neither has the moral high ground.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to mention: Danny and Charlotte stole chases truck to go to MC. Like wtf is wrong with these kids and the sense of entitlement/no consequences. Chase is a cop and not actually related to them, how do they think this is OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE the way the teens are written... just HATE it. in years past, especially the 70s and 80s they at least TRIED. Starr on OLTL was also a good example

      Delete

Getting Clean

 Sorry! Our washer and dryer came at exactly 2pm!!! Ugh- I will watch on Hulu later ...