It's another stellar day here! Love the sun
TODAY"S SHOW
Michael, Carly and Joss are in the moss kitchen. Joss tells Michael she's joined the WSB. Carly thinks Michael will be upset but he's like! HEY! CONGRATS! He won't back Carly up and doesn't care she's 'in the field' and undercover. Michael IS upset she got shot and he wasn't around. Pouts.
Marty tells Curtis someone might help him with his court case: In walks Drew. He says he's sorry for the past and really wants to help. Curtis is like: M'kay--SUUURE. Drew says the prosecution wants hi to testify and he's going to help Curtis instead. He's going to recant his statement that Willow could have been driving that night. Curtis is wondering WHY the hell Drew would do this and doesn't believe it could be out of the goodness of his heart. Drew says it's because Scout was living with Alexis and they told her things about him and he doesn't want Desmond to hate Curtis. IT MAKES NO SENSE AND I'M SORRY I HAD TO WRITE IT !!
Willow, Dr O and Nina have lunch at The Metro. Dr O is suspicious that Drew wants an instant divorce. They talk about Drew and the fact Willow is staying in office until the next election. Doesn't think he'll run again. She wants her own place. Nina says she can stay with her forever. Wills says she'll have the kids soon-- she's getting them from Michael. She's going to Anna and wants them to investigate MICHAEL for Drew's shooting--and... if she doesn't she'll with hold funding. Nina knows she shot Drew so she's like WTF are you doing? Dr O is not even following but thinks it's a dumb plan. Anna's too smart and she'll "hook the bear" if she does it. Willow doesn't care. Nina goes to the 'ladies room" Dr O tells Willow to leave Nina OUT OF IT.
Ava and Trina meet because Trina graduated (hah) and Ava gives her a folder that says "Jerome-Robinson Gallery" and wants to make her a partner someday. Trina turns her down. Says she has a "new dream". Tells her about singing. Ava is supportive. Trina will work the gallery part time for some cash. Trina asks about Ethan. Ava's like: There is no Ethan. Then Trina gets a call from Simon.
At the Q's, Alexis arrives with the adoption papers. NEDLY, Olivia and Gio are there too. Everyone leaves but Chase and Brook. They are going to sign and Brook feels badly Phoebe will never learn who her father really is. They sign. Everyone celebrates Phoebe Jacqueline Chase. They'll go to the court house to get things finalized. Alexis says they have nothing to worry about. HAH.
Oslo, Norway. Ethan YES ETHAN unpacks and HUDSON COMES IN THE ROOM "Where is she"? OMG TWO GUYS THAT CAN'T ACT FOR SH*T are in a FIGHT -- and it's HYSTERICAL. They stop fighting and Ethan tells Hudson that Deliah and the baby died. I can't even write this up but it's SO TERRIBLE. Hudson beats him and threatens him that he'll kill all of his family if he's lying. Leaves. Ethan gets up, staggers to his phone and calls Ava. She's mad but he says it's about the baby. Hudson put a bug in his room and is listening in.
END:
Trina heard Nina's phone all to Brennan about Willow
Hudson heard the whole phone call to Ava
It is so nice to have Olivia and Ned back. Even though it will probably be brief.
ReplyDeleteThat said, I really had to struggle through watching this show. The two newbies throwing each other around the room might be some of the worst tv I've ever seen.
And Trina's "I have a new dream" isn't far behind.
Willow wanting the crime she committed reopened is garbage.
Drew jumping into the accident non story is another gem.
WTH is going on.
I agree with you 100%!!!
DeleteWillow is delusional. And thankfully at this stage enough people know that shell never get michael prosecuted for her crime. This will come back on her fast.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Carly knows abt the injection that caused Jack's stroke, she and Valentin have to be suspicious nina/willow did the same to drew. Joss seems to be suspicious already lol shes a decent spy after all.
Also, Canadian here, so the congressional election issue aside, do city PDs really get federal funding? Silly enough she holds funding funding power over an international agency this is too much.
Ugh ethan and Hudson is dumb, we JUST got rid of a harmless villain (cullum) did not need a new one. Also don't care abt Delilah and whatever these people did offscreen
Wtf drew thinks alexis badmouths him to scout and that's why she cant see her??? Unlike drew alexis has more class, she wouldn't do that.
I forgot to comment that Michael and joss obv haven't spoken in MONTHS. She was MIA on spoon island for a untold period and was shot "about a month ago". Not only that no one told him in all this time.talk abt compartmentalizing family interactions.
DeleteThose are excellent points and encapsulate what's wrong with "GH." Why wouldn't Carly have called Michael while Joss was in the hospital? Or at least when she was first released? Ugh.
DeleteMetrocourt patio:
ReplyDeleteAva and Trina: Jerome-Robinson Gallery?!!?!? I LOVE THAT! I don't want this stupid singing career that came out of nowhere writers! I want the Jerome-Robinson gallery dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡OH! Ava is going to keep it in the safe in just in case she changes her mind?! Is this foreshadowing?! Will Trina change her mind?! Is there hope?!?! 😁 Yes yes keep it in the safe!!!! :)
Wilma, Nina, and Dr. O: Wilma is so evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that Nina is trying to change her mind subtly. And of course Dr. O is suspicious hahahaha!
Wilma and Dr. O: Yes Dr. O tell her! Tell her!!!
Nina on the phone with Brennan: Poor Nina is beside herself. I thought she was leaving him a message. I'm glad Brennan answered. Oooooo love that Trina overheard!!! YES YES! :)
Carly's kitchen:
Carly, Michael, Joss, and Tribbles: I thought Michael was lying at first! It felt like a skit! Michael really thinks it's okay for Joss to be in the WSB?! REALLY?!
The Tribbles: Michael are you insane?!
OH! Michael got upset. Okay nevermind. Carly wins the line of the day.
Carly: Welcome to my world.
ROFL!
Q mansion:
Brase and Alexis: YAY!!!!! Adoption time! I don't like that FeeFee will never know who her dad is. That's just unfair to her. A letter for FeeFee? Okay then put it in a safe until she is 18! Then she can read it!
Mom, dad, baybay Fee Fee, and Gio: OH MY! Yes Ned bring out your leather pants! ROFL! Wear it for date night. ;) Gio don't want to hear about this hahahahahaahahaha!
Oslo, Norway hotel:
Fake Ethan and Hudson: OH YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?! Seriously?! I thought Fake Ethan was gone!!! Now we have to see this stupid scene?! I don't care about this! I wanted to see REAL ETHAN! The only interesting thing in this scene, is that their is a bug!! Oh no!!! Baybay Fee Fee is in jeopardy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait fake Ethan is on the bed? Is he going to die?! Bye fake Ethan!
Curtis's office:
Curtis, Drew, and Marty: Huh. Hmmmm. Drew does sound sincere. I think it makes sense. He wants to make amends to Curtis. Okay I think I will believe Drew, and if he helps Curtis get off in court, then I will REALLY believe Drew has changed and wants to make amends to Curtis.
Monday's episode: The Sonny/Jason scenes were good. I have waited for Jason to leave the mob FOREVER and I am psyched about this development. I do wonder what the writers will have Jason do now. Will he just reopen his old garage or do something more exciting?
ReplyDeleteTuesday's episode: Dear God, the scenes between NuEthan and Hudson were awful and embarrassing. Are the producers trying to save money on the actors now? Both of these guys need to go. Also, I don't think Ethan could be beat up that easily. Is Hudson a superman or something?
Lol if Ethan was that easy for Hudson to find of course he was that easy to beat up.
DeleteI was so hoping this new Ethan was gone for good and I hope he is. These scenes were so bad I couldn't even watch. And smirky Willow needs to get her head handed to her ads well as her sicko mother. I can't believe no one told Michael his sister was in the hospital.
DeleteLindaV
the very LEAST TPTB could have done was to have the boys fight shirtless. that would have made it mildly entertaining. mud wrestling? lily pond? C'mon people, have you learned nothing from Dynasty?
ReplyDeleteLOL
DeleteI would bet my proverbial farm that the only reason we have nuEthan is because Frank overconfidently felt he could get Nathan Dean to extend his short-term contract by offering him a good storyline to continue to play out. Instead, Nathan Dean did exactly as he said he would and Frank has now stuck us with a storyline no one wants to see.
ReplyDeleteHey Wanda! There is a rumor online that there was a physical altercation behind the scenes with Nathan and he was immediately removed from the premises. Hence, the new actor. I DONT KNOW if this is true, so don't quote me on it. But if you do a search for "GH Nathan fight backstage" you will get some info. Again, I am NOT spreading rumors, just saying there is crap out there if you want to read it.
DeleteI don't know if that story is accurate or not. But the story was building, and out of nowhere came the recast. Something must have happened. Anyway, I thought they wrote out the character when he left town, so I was surprised he was on again.
DeleteI mean I dont know if the physical alteration is accurate or not. And that the storyline was building.
DeleteGH is a 1 take fuming regiment, so I will give these two actors, some leeway. I thought they got better as the episode went on. Their first interaction was cringeworthy.
ReplyDeleteI like Joss, The actor is committing to this character. I enjoyed that Michael was supportive of his sister and caused Carly some need to make faces.
I really do believe that the character Willow is still headed for a major downfall and some time off screen. I also believe that Drew may be setting Curtis up two mail Willow under oath. If Curtis goes to jail, Drew can get Aurora back earlier than five years.
I just cannot.....GH even said Ethan was gone.
ReplyDeleteBUT I have to believe that Willow is so delusional that they ARE setting her up for a huge downfall and today I even wondered -----------will NINA commit her to whatever it's called
Im afraid nina will continue to enable willow with jacks help. Which was fun and charming when original jack used his power to get Carly to like him, comes off less charming more corrupt this time around.
Delete