Thursday, August 6, 2026

Druggard

 


Here I am!! Will I make it the whole show? Not sure--I'm so tired and don't even know why. It's crazy-- Can't sleep at night, want to sleep all day. Did you see the news that Chris McKenna was going to leave GH in the fall? Errol Lewis broke the news and I 100% trust him. Supposedly he'll leave 'in a body bag'. Why they would want to get that information out there is beyond me. Maybe there's enough time to save him? I mean, personally-- not a HUGE fan of Jack BUT These newbies are NOT IT. Plus, he's doing well with Cynthia I think. 

TODAY'S SHOW 

Trial: Portia doesn't want to talk about her seeing Isaiah--she wants to talk about how Curtis assaulted him. They go round and round about her seeing Isaiah and Curtis seeing Jordan but the whole thing boils down to who threw the first punch and she says it was Curtis. Then Drew gets up and says his wife was home and not driving the night of the crash. The detective got it wrong. Isaiah is up. Marty tries to goad him into losing his temper. Then Jordan gets up and says she thinks Isaiah visited her out of GUILT not friendship after the accident. Molly drives home the fact that driving a black BMW and getting paint touched up isn't enough to have a case against anyone. 
Curtis is up next. 

Serena falls into Jack's lap at the pool. She flirts-- asks him if he wants a drink-- he says no thank you. Then she sits in Michael's chair while he swims. Introductions. He's heard of her. She says she's not happy with what he did to her mother. They talk about Michael doing a favor for Maxie and he's going to do what's right for the company and yada yada.

Lucy wants to talk to Laura about Kevin. (they are at Bobbie's)/ Lucy wants Kevin to surprise Serena when he comes home from Ireland and Laura says he's not coming home. Staying for the fall. She's going to visit. 

Jacinda gets pills from Ezra. Needs to take the edge off--she got a restraining order from Willow to stay away from her kids.

Ezra goes in and talks to Laura. She says not to get involved with Jacinda because of Michael and the whole Willow thing. He says Jacinda needs someone to watch her back. He leaves. Brennan comes in. Laura asks why the WSB hasn't gotten Jenz out of PC yet. He says it's a local case, the WSB is letting the DA's office take care of it. 

Willow goes to bitch to Nina about talking to Brennan about how she raises her kids. Round and round about reopening the shooting case. Dumb. She tells Nina she got a restraining order out against Jacinda. DING DONG: Jacinda at the door with Nina's dry cleaning. Both Nina and Willow are out of the room. There are 2 coffees there with their names on them. She's going to drug Willow I believe. 

Dante and Sonny talk about the fact Jason quit the business. Sonny says it's because of Dante in a way (the arrest). Sonny says Dante arrested him at Danny's ballgame and it was horrible. Dante's like: WELP! HE can't believe Jason left Sonny. Sonny says he's a broken man. Dante says maybe he's healed. (good line) He wonders who's going to watch out for Sonny now. Sonny says he's getting out too. 

Jason tells Tracey he quit Sonny. She's happy. They talk about the type of parent he wants to be to Danny. Tracey says that is what Alan and Monica wanted for him. Aww. Jason wishes he could say  sorry to Alan and Monica and OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEIR SCENES. GEESH. SNIFF!! 

END: 

Dante and Sonny hug

Tracey tells Jason there's always enough time to change. She should know

Molly and Marty make closing remarks. 

Jacinda puts the drug in Willow's coffee 

12 comments:

  1. Chris McKenna is a man with that special sparkle in his eyes. On screen and IRL. I really hate to see him go.
    Loved the scenes between Tracy and Jason and Sonny and Dante.
    Do not like Serena and her raccoon eye make-up.
    Jordan's scars have been enhanced for the stupid trial. I hope Curtis goes to jail. Does not collect $200. lol
    Whatever happened to the softball game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie's:

    Ezra and Jacinda: Drugs?! Jacinda what are you doing?! You going to take drugs?! :( When did Ezra know that Macinda were together? I'm glad he is going to be there for her if she wants to talk. A restraining order? Oy vey!

    Laura and Lucy: Kevin?!!?! Since when does Lucy call Doc, Kevin?!!?! I don't like that. Laura got a trim! Love it! :)

    Laura and Ezra: Ezra seems very concerned about Jacinda.

    Laura and Brennan: Just take your shirt off Brennan!!! I miss Sidwell cookie and his antics hehehe.

    Metrocourt rooftop pool:

    Brennan and Serena: I don't get it. Does she know him? Is she spying on him?

    Michael and Serena: Sounds like the actress who is playing Serena has a little cold. Michael isn't going to do anything with your mother's company Serena, so you could tell her that. Oh look it's Lucy spying!

    Lucy: That's my girl.

    🤢

    Nina's home:

    Nina and Wilma: Wilma listen to your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nina, Willow, and Jacinda: I'm surprised Wilma didn't get a restraining order for herself, so that Jacinda stays away from her.

    Jacinda alone: Ohhhhh! THAT is what the pills are for!!!! YES YES YES GO FOR IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D 😈

    Sonny's home:

    Sonny and Dante: Great scene! Love the hug. Will Sonny really quit? We shall see.

    Q mansion:

    Jason and Tracy: GAHHHHHHHHH! Made me cry! Great scene!!! Monica and Alan! 😭

    The courthouse: BORING! STUPID! DUMB! Where the hell is Lulu?! She should be on the stand! Hmmm. Drew is what I'm curious about. Portia wins the line of the day.

    Portia: I know, but I'm doing it anyway.

    BAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe she got away with that. Come on judge!!!

    Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to January 18th 2012* Molly and TJ meet for the first time! :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6bJ6dfZsQI

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHris Mckenna is coming back as a twin, right? at the funeral? because this is the way the show works and they cant wrote anything original.

    ok, all of you heard it here first. Laura goes to Ireland (Jon guest stars for one episode) and she catches him living with another woman. She calmly leaves, cries outside the front door and comes back to PC and gets a divorce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read that something happened when she goes to visit. Hopefully Ace can give her the deets lol

      Delete
    2. Could it be that Kevin gave up doctoring, is operating a casino and living with a woman named Vanessa? That would be kind of clever and funny.

      Delete
    3. "zazu says, Could it be that Kevin gave up doctoring, is operating a casino and living with a woman named Vanessa?"

      I don't watch the soap anymore, are they really living together? YAY! :)

      Delete
  4. I really like Chris too, and I really enjoy his scenes with Nina. Cynthia deserves a solid and lasting partner instead of just with Katelyn. Maybe if we make enough of a stink they will change the script, but doubtful. I would love to see more Nina/Ava girls nights (include Lucas too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the scene between Jason and Tracy. Sonny's announcement was unexpected; let's see if it really happens.

    Chris McKenna grew on me and I love the actor's enthusiasm for the show. In fact, today made me wonder if Jack might have made a good love interest for Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont want kevin written out!
    Ugh this trial is sooo dumb.
    Willow is so out of control, on a power trip, and acting just like drew again with the restraining order.
    I completely forgot jacindas intro was drugging drew for nina!!!
    I love mature Jason and tracy as the q matriarch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can the writers ever remember that Jason has another son... Jake? Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent point. Isn't it about time for Jake to return from art school in Europe or wherever he is?

      Delete

Just... WEIRD.

  FRIDAY--already! Whew! Hope your week went well and quickly--Here's to enjoying the weekend.  TODAY'S SHOW:  Liz and Lucas talk ab...