Monday, August 10, 2026

Goodnight.


Monday already?? Thanks to all that read the Sunday blog and commented. I do work somewhat hard on those on Saturday so it's great to see so many people taking a gander!! Last week was just TOO TOO TOO EVERYTHING and while I don't want the show to be boring, I don't want to feel like I need a scorecard to keep up! 



TODAY'S SHOW: 

NOTE: It gets dark here in WNY at around 8:45 ish. I don't even know what time it's supposed to be in PC. 

 Night time at the hospital. Anna's there for a check up. Felicia is talking to her in the exam room. Says it's nice to see Anna "like herself". Anna says yeah but sees her "doctor" as Peter. Peter tells her to ask Felicia and Anna says she's fine, Fe can go. Then Peter is all acting drama saying Felicia knows all about Britt and USE HER FOR INFORMATION 

Britt comes in with the baseball stuff (at night?) and banters (If you can call it that) with Tristan. 

Later, Anna runs into Britt. Britt asks her to help with the information on Cassius because her mother is so sad. Peter pipes up and says: ANNA! Now is our chance. They argue, Britt calls Anna useless and storms off. Felicia tries to calm Anna. Anna sees Peter who says: ASK her how BRITT Is doing. Anna is robot voice: HOW is BRITT DOING? 

 Laura and Lulu are talking. Lulu is going going to let Char live with Valentin. Then Char and Rocco are shown outside plotting something. They walk in and Lulu says that Charlotte can go live with her father but then Rocco says "that's SO SELFISH" --and bickers with her. He goes out. Tells Laura he's mad she's doing this to Lulu. Laura thinks he's mad she's doing it to HIM. Rocco leaves. 


Inside, Char tells Lulu she loves her. Then Laura comes back in and Charlotte sees Danny outside and wants to go talk to him. 

Valentin is cooking for Carly and Joss stomps in. Says "you'll do anything to keep me out of the WSB, won't you". Carly did tell Jax about her being in the WSB. "He had a right to know"...Joss is mad. Says she can't get in touch with Jax. He probably only has outgoing satellite on the boat because he wants to be off grid and not talk to her. Joss asks Carly if this was HER idea to make her CEO. 

Danny and Scout are horseplaying like regular siblings at the pool and Drew walks out and tells Danny to BACK IT UP.  Jason walks up and wants to talk to Drew. Drew makes Danny leave. He goes to get a burger at Bobbie's. Scout pouts. Jason tells Drew he's out of the mob. Drew doesn't believe him.

Scout is crying by the pool. Rocco comes in and she says she can NEVER SEE DANNY again! Sniff. 

Brook and Chase went to Gregory's bench (off camera) with Phoebe. THey are now in the Q kitchen. Chase is SO HAPPY they are being honest with each other. Then Trina and Gio come in and Chase is going to make sandwiches for everyone. They talk about music. Trina talks about the trial. Brook looks guilty.

Jacinda tells Michael she slipped something into Willow's drink."It's only MOLLY" she says. Michael's mad..gets up and runs out of The Metro

Willow takes off with the kids. Michael comes to the apartment and Willow's dancing around being a fool. Wiley wants to go to the arcade. Note: Yuri was supposed to watch the kids but he's on a date with Terry. The nanny is sick. Michael sees the coffee, sends the kids to bed. Tells Wiley they will all do something together as a family soon. The kids leave for bed. Michael puts Willow on the couch. She says he's being nice. She likes it when he's nice and they are friends. 

END: 

Anna finds out where Britt is living from Felicia. Peter is happy

Jacinda calls to check on Willow...Michael looks mad

Drew tells Jason to stay away and keep Danny away

Valentin wants to help with Joss' company but she is going to ask Michael's advice. 

4 comments:

  1. I am confused about the time thing. Britt dragging laundry from the softball game that was sometime last week but we never saw it. Chase making sandwiches. Michael telling Wiley to help Amelia get ready for bed just as they almost took off for the arcade. Is it day or is it night? Plus Laura is still at that table at Bobbie's.
    Anna's Hiney hallucinations are so freaking stupid.
    Jacinda would not drug Willow at this point nor would she tell Michael she did. How obvious can they be.
    Trina is so annoying.
    Chris McKenna was fired to take the WSB in some other direction. I am totally making this up: I've always had the feeling that Joss didn't really kill Cyrus. It was Jack's plan. He could have Joss in the WSB and made a deal with Cyrus to disappear him. Until out comes Cyrus from hiding, kills Jack and takes over the WSB. Sounds like something GH would do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metrocourt patio:

    Macinda: Oh oh! Michael Isn't happy. Take off your shirt Michael! :)

    Nina's home:

    Willow and the kids: Oh oh! Willow is high high high! :) I'm glad she didn't go take the kids out to drive!

    Willow, the kids, and Michael: Yuri and Terry are still together! YAY! Willow wins the lines of the day!

    Willow: Wiley you are such a smarty! I love that about you. That's genius!

    BAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Willow and Michael: Awww this was a nice scene. If they got back together, I wouldn't be mad. They have chemistry. I wouldn't blame Micheal for breaking up with Jacinda.

    The Metrocourt rooftop pool:

    Scout and Danny Cheeto: Awwww so much fun. :) Oh TOAD SHUT UP!

    Toad and Jason: GRRRRRRRRRRRR! Toad needs to stop!!!!

    The hospital:

    Anna and Hiney: UGH! THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

    Felicia and Anna: Did Anna get a haircut again? The back of her head looks weird. I like that Felicia helped Britch find a place to live. :)

    Dr. Tristan Rogers Roberts and Britch: So now he is back to acting like an adult. Oh so he used to be a WSB agent, but not anymore. I liked their scene today.

    Bobbie's:

    Laura, Lulu, Charlie, and Rocco: Rocco has anger issues and needs to get help!!!

    Laura and Rocco: AH HA! Yes yes Rocco is upset for HIM! Poor Rocco. I want to give him a hug.

    Charlie and Lulu: I'm glad Charlie is going to live with her papa. Lulu you can see your daughter anytime you want! You are not losing her.

    Laura and Lulu: Yes! Don't forget Lulu how hard it is to be a teenager!!!

    Carly's kitchen:

    Caradine and The tribbles: The Tribbles are excited that V.C. is cooking! :)

    Caradine and Joss: Caradine are giving her good advice! I love how when Carly and Joss are talking, that V.C. gives her wine and just keeps cooking and trying to help! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops forgot one thing.

      Q mansion:

      Brase: A sammich? I want one! :)

      Brase, Trina and Gio: UGH! I don't care! Where is the Pintrest board? I want a sammich! :)

      Delete
  3. ---I actually kinda like the idea of Valentin running the company but it's ridiculous to think Jax would leave his company to JOSS.......
    ----SURELY Michael doesn't have feelings for Willow? I DO think she kills Jack.
    To recap: we like Jacinda she’s ruined.
    We hate PeeTah but he was brought back
    We hate Drew and he got worse.
    We hate Willow and she is delusional.
    Some liked Jason and Britt but new doctor is in the cards.
    Anna was once strong but is now crazy.
    We liked Jack and he’s dying.
    See the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Goodnight.

Monday already?? Thanks to all that read the Sunday blog and commented. I do work somewhat hard on those on Saturday so it's great to se...