Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Happy Birthday Karen! (Tuesday's Blog)


Happy Birthday to the WubQueen! I hope it is a great, relaxing and yet eventful day for you. To celebrate, I grabbed some photos of you through the years to reminisce. Everyone take a look…

Here is a young Karen with baby Alberta. She’s right at home in her very groovy Brady Bunch inspired '70s living room.

In her early 20s, she was ready to watch her very first episode of General Hospital. I hope the episode was nice and “wubsy”.

Ready to write her first blog. She was just a “WubPrincess” then. (notice the tiara?) Many of the bullet points back then still hold true today.

When you are subjected to one of Dave’s silly, nonsensical “filler” blogs, you can rest assured that Karen is probably at the salon getting her hair done. Wait… is that her favorite GH actor on the TV screen behind her?


Enjoying her retirement, Karen can often be seen afternoons in the park with her beloved Tillie. Here she is grabbing an iced tea and writing this week’s Sunday Surgery.


And finally…

A rarely seen photo of Karen on vacation in Port Charles. “Why am I the only person in this town wearing a coat in the dead of winter?” she asks. I hope she stopped by Bobbie’s for a BLT and a bowl of chili.


Well, that’s it. A brief walk down memory lane. Wishing Karen the best of days and thanking her for all her hard work and dedication keeping this blog running for us.


PS. This is the blog for Tuesday. Please leave your comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Karen! (Tuesday's Blog)

Happy Birthday to the WubQueen! I hope it is a great, relaxing and yet eventful day for you. To celebrate, I grabbed some photos of you thro...