PLEASE let today be better than yesterday--PLEASE. I'm begging!! If not, I'm bailing 1/2 way, I swear! LOL I have a picnic to set up for later and I need a nap.
TODAY'S SHOW:
Anna's at Sonny's talking about Sonny quitting the business. Then they talk about Gio and Emma. Anna says he was great to her when she was gone. Also talks about her family getting hurt because of her actions. Sonny asks if she's ok. She says no, she's feeling caged up and wants to build a retreat. Knows he has land. Can he sell her some? THAT'S WHERE SHE'LL KEEP BRITT. DUH. Sonny talks to her about therapy, she should be in it. He's in therapy and needs it. People like them tend to do things alone and they need help.
Trina and Gio are at the Shake Shack and Trina didn't do her music stuff because her dad's going to jail. He tells her to write her sad song and he will handle Simon. Then Emma and QUINN come in together. They work at the animal shelter and he came with her to pick up some take out. Trina invites him to sit down. They talk about the Cat's Eye Lounge Gig. Quinn wonders about Trina's art career. She says good memory.
Lucas tells Ava he's moving out. They are at the pool. She's kinda sad. Hopes Lucy didn't rush him. He said Liz helped him find it. He said it's time to get back out into the world. He has the keys and is going to take her there.
Joe and Lucy. She says sign lease quickly! He asks her about her statement regarding Willow Cain. She says Drew is probably lying to gain favor with Curtis. She knows what she saw. Joe isn't so sure. BUT he signs for the apartment. It doesn't go thru but Lucy says it's her exclusive listing so must be the wifi. She leaves and Joe measures for curtains.
Britt is in the park. She sees Jason in a ELQ jersey. Wonders why. He says he quit Corinthos' Coffee. He tells her about being out of the business. Then it's time to play ball! Nope, just a meeting. Then they come back and talk MORE about Jason leaving the business. She wonders if he really could if Sonny needed help. She's like "not sure you can really quit that" . Then she mentions Anna helping her clear Cassius name. BUT don't say ANYTHING-- It's a secret.
Joss and Hudson are at the boathouse. He's waiting for Michael to look over the list. Then Brook/Chase and they baby comes. Joss mentions the adoption going through. Hudson gets a look on his face like: DOH!! Brook says she's 5 and 1/2 months old. He gets another look. Joss and Hudson leave. Brook and Chase talk about--WILLOW. I know, you're so surprised.
Joss and Hudson are in her apartment. She tells the story about Phoebe's birth and mother's death. He's suspicious. Joss also tells him that the father signed off on a closed adoption.
END:
Someone is stalking Trina
Anna tells Sonny not to talk to Diane about the land, NO ONE should know
Britt and Jason kiss.
Port Chuckles surf lodge:
ReplyDeleteGio and Trina: Trina looks gorgeous!!! Trina really needs a hug Gio! Hug her! Then Emma can walk in and be all jelly. :)
Gemma, Trina, and Quinn: Quinn!!! See? Quinn and Trina look so pretty together and not boring! I don't know where Kai is but I'm glad he wasn't there. The showing of baybay Dez and baybay FeeFee! They hope they can be friends? How about a couple someday!!! We could call them Fez! :) Hmm. Pez. No no. ROFL!
The stalker: Simon?! Oh please let it be Simon!!
Metrocourt rooftop pool:
Ava and Lucas: I love that Ava wants Lucas to stay with her awwww. :) I love that she is concerned about him not being ready. Did Ava get a haircut? I love it!
The boathouse:
Baybay Huey and Joss: Oh baybay Huey don't take your shoes off!!! Take your shirt off instead! The list the list the list! STOP IT! Just kiss already! The scene would be a lot better if you stop talking about the stupid list and just kiss.
Baybay Huey, Joss, Brase, and baybay Phoebe: Hmmm baybay Phoebe looks like baybay Huey. Does he think so too and that's why he is suspicious?
Brase and baybay Phoebe: #Family. :)
Joss and Trina's home:
Joss and Baybay Huey: The list the list the list the list. Did Baybay Huey put back on his shoes? His feet must smell.
Sonny's home:
Sonny and Anna: Great scene!!!! I love that Sonny asked Anna if she is going to therapy and that she should go. Sonny goes to therapy?! I didn't know that! That's great!!! :) Does Anna's hair grow fast? I like her hair grown out. Oh yes! Of course she doesn't want anybody to know about her buying Sonny's land!!! Shhhhh. A secret will be kept!!!
Anna and ghost Hiney stupid face: STOP IT HINEY! GO AWAY!!!
The REAL park:
Britch and Jason: Zzzzzzz. I really don't see them in love anymore. They hardly spend time together, and when they are together they just talk talk talk. They kissed at the end, but meh.
The new apartment:
Lucy and baybay Louie: Oh stop with this! Curtis was found guilty! The accident was Jordan's fault! I'm glad they talked about the apartment. That's much better. Lucy wins the line of the day.
Lucy: That's what I do! I'm an over thinker. I over think.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ava and Lucas: That's Ava's old place!!! :)
What a lame show.
ReplyDeleteDon't care abt stalker. Or music story.
Don't care abt Hudson but what a diff from the violent psycho he was with Ethan
Don't care abt baseball.
Really dont care to see Anna plot something crazy.
Things id like to see:
willow and britt are cousins and both done crazy things and never share scenes. Have they even spoken since britt came back. They cld be fun together.
Trina and joss live at the qs and never interact with them like cody does, more q highjinx.
Jason can actually work for elq, like an office job. Wld be fun.
More britt as a doctor not this baseball crap.
I like all of your ideas better than what's filling our screens right now.
DeleteAh, to dream! No, Tuesday's show was STINKO!!!
ReplyDeleteWatched late. Took only about 20 minutes as I FF through all of Trina scenes.
ReplyDeleteMy biggest reaction was to the newbie that took off his shoes!?!? WTH. I just saw a rumor that he might be Joss' bro from another mother. Not a romantic interest.
Sonny can't tell that Anna is off her rocker?
I am convinced that the writers and TPTB are giving the viewers everything we don't want.
Saw an article this morning about soap actors tragic deaths. There were four photos. Billy Miller, Tyler Christopher, Johnny Wactor and Kristoff St. John. Maybe GH is really cursed.