Sorry I've been so crabby about the new actors on GH BUT WTF!!! Come on now. You remember Carlos right? ZEXY BADDIE? We've had many over the years and-- what is HAPPENING with the casting? One Wonder Bread Boy after another. And NO acting chops. There.. I got that out. LOL
TODAY'S SHOW
Tracey wants to take Brook and the baby to NYC so she's out of town for the trial. Brook is feeling too guilty about the whole thing. I think they did this for narrative on the accident. You know to remind us Brook did it. They keep talking about it. Chase will NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR LYING AGAIN. :eyeroll:
Lucy tells Serena to get to the pool and charm Michael. "wear your best swimsuit". She says it's Her company and wants control. Serena agrees and goes to change. Then Lucy calls Felicia to come over (to Bobbie's). She's feeling guilty for her reasons for Serena to come home. :eyeroll: that's some 2-26 BS right there LOL. Felicia says Serena can make up her own mind.
Willow and Wiley show up at the pool. Michael and Wiley swim and Wills tells Jacinda to stay far away from her kids. Jacinda says Wiley would be sad if she drowned his mom in the pool HAHA.
Willow walks to another seat. Brennan comes over. He says they need to be allies now. He says DO NOT reopen the shooting case. Anna will find out the truth; you shot Drew. She says she's willing to take that chance if it means getting her kids :eyeroll:
The trial is starting .Marty tries to broker a deal with Molly-- she's like um... this is jail time. He says it will tear the family apart.
In the hall, Isaiah and Curtis are arguing. Jordan and Portia stand there. Lucas tries to calm people down while Joe looks on. Just exhausting. They finally go in. Joe and Lucas talk about having to testify.
The judge comes in. Molly makes the opening statement that the accident doesn't matter. Punching someone and causing bodily harm does and that's what Curtis did. Marty talks about the accident and Isaiah leaving. OMG HE WASN'T EVEN CHARGED WAS HE? Then Lucas is up saying how bad Isaiah's injuries were. Then Joe says what he saw and Marty says he should have descalated the situation. :eyeroll: Then it's Portia's turn.
Sonny summons Ava because he thinks she made Ethan leave or got him in trouble. She's like: NO he just left. She said he called from a burner phone and he even hung up before she could give him a piece of her mind. She asks if Sonny asked Ethan to kill Drew and he left.
END:
Portia puts the blame solely on Curtis --but Martin asks her about when she had an affair with Isaiah while married to Curtis.
Sonny threatens Ava :eyeroll:
Serena comes out and falls into Brennan's lap. Weird.
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaarlos!!! Dammit I miss him! I want him back! Bad show today.
ReplyDeleteBobbie's:
NuSerena and Lucy: Lucy is pimping her daughter out! Gross! 🤢Scotty and Dom would hate this! NuSerena looks like Jacinda!!
Felicia and Lucy:
Lucy: Am I bad mother?
Well you are pimping your daughter out, so what do you think? And Felicia you are being ridiculous!!! UGH! Lucy wants Serena and Michael together? Meh.
Sonny's home:
Sonny and Ava: Zzzzzzzzzzz. Come on show Avery!!! Also show the dog!
Q mansion:
Brooky and Tracy: Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Metrocourt rooftop pool: When NuSerena takes off her sunglasses, she looks like Olivia!
Macinda: Love Macinda. Mmmmm Michael shirtless. Awww Wiley! :) This is the only good scenes today.
Willow and Jacinda: Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Brennan and Willow: Zzzzzzzzzzz.
NuSerena and Brennan: What in the hell is that about? Hmmm Lucy wants Serena to be with Micheal, soooo will Serena be interested in Brennan? Is this chem testing?
Courthouse:
Marty and Molly: Mother in law?!?!! Stop it writers!!!
Court begins: I'm so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
-it's beyond annoying that there is NO proof about Isaiah driving - so put Dante on the stand too - NO ONE cares about this trial
ReplyDelete----I am surprised that Felicia thought Lucy's plan was okay? Hate Serena already
-----Sonny has no Enforcer, but actually nary a bodyguard either.
-- I STILL think those kids drove away from the wreck/Brook Lynn thinks she did ----course the writers may have dropped it - remember even Carly said, "This is a wreck not a dent."
------Drew ain't wrong-----Jack is absolutely going to want Willow to continue to do things for him and come one, you meet her at the POOL?
-----previews either Jacinda and Willow are aske 'what have you done" WHO is gonna get the pills?
-----even today Cra Cra Willow argues with Jack about the trial ----so HOPEFULLY she will lose it an go away....
I've never liked portia, she make Isaiah unlikable and Jordan and Curtis are just terrible. Basically that whole court scene is people I dont like and dont care who wins.
ReplyDeleteWillow is nuts, delusional and on a power trip. She really picked up drews attitude.
I think Serena is partly after Michael bc shes broke and hes rich...no idea why she'd fall on jack though.. also woulda been nice to see her with Cody before she goes after micheal.
Again people who know things and dont seem to connect the dots. Valentin seemed suspicious of the kids crash when he spoke to Curtis recently. Lulu knows Rocco is out of danger she cld clear Isaiah.
The only thing I will say is this is a bad time to be a "GH" fan. I hope we have a new batch of stories by the time fall arrives.
ReplyDeleteI read that Katelyn MacMullen has asked for extended time off, so we may see Willow completely lose it and get sent off to Ferncliff soon.
ReplyDeleteIt's terrible that all the black actors are trapped in such awful, boring storylines with one another.
That Britch-Jason chem that was so powerful before Steve Burton's break is completely gone now. Weird how that happens.
Will we ever find out what Ethan stole from the PCPD evidence room?
I can do with a break from willow.
DeleteEthan stole DNA he used to fake being baby daddy. Unknown how said DNA came to be in police evidence, especially if this Hudson guy is supposed to be baby daddy since we've never seen him in pc before.
I can't and won't watch the trial. Stretching out a story that is obvious and no one cares.
ReplyDeleteKnowing that Chris McKenna is out and guessing that Jacinda might be...Willow has the nuts to be a serial killer. I don't want either to go but maybe that's her out.
"Zazu says, Knowing that Chris McKenna is out"
DeleteWHAT?!?!?!! HE IS OUT?!?!!?!?
Sadly yes. I've seen the news on reliable sources.
Deletehttps://michaelfairmantv.com/
I'll be writing about this in the blog today-- yep. And I'm no Brennan fan but McKenna is hella great PR for the show, engages with fans and Brennan has been around for awhile. I just-- HATE these new guys on the show.
Delete"zazu says, Sadly yes. I've seen the news on reliable sources.
Deletehttps://michaelfairmantv.com/"
NO NO NO!!! WHY?! Nina and Brennan just started!!! Oh crap!!! :(
Maybe GH is casting people based on video auditions and it's not working. There are too many bad actors on the screen. And GH doesn't need so many characters. The Ethan switcharoo was awful and the Willow-Nina story is out of control. I don't know anyone who likes the Jordan car crash story because it's so clear that Jordan was at fault.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like Brennan. Why are they killing him off? To put Joss in charge? UGH!!!
The newbies must becoming on really cheap. They might just be trying to cut their budget. I like CM - he seems like a really great guy.
ReplyDeleteLindaV