Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Andrea Evans Passes Away (OLTL)

 


Oh my gosh, I was in shock when I heard the news. Andrea Evans was such a staple of my soap watching days, I thought her invincible.  One of my favorite memories is of her playing Tina, coming in to stop Cord's wedding (and holding his baby!!) One Life to Live was lucky to have her! Although she came and went throughout the years, she remained "THE" Tina Lord. 


Tina was flighty, shrill and complex. The perfect sister for Victoria Lord. She also embodied the '80s glamor girl. Tina and Cord had such soapy chemistry, they were a joy to watch. 


Andrea also appeared on The Young and the Restless, Passions and The Bold and the Beautiful.  In 2013, she was cast in the online soap DeVanity as Vivian Price. 

Andrea leaves a daughter, Kylie Lyn Rodriguez (19) and her husband Steve. She died in Pasadena CA of breast cancer. She was 66. 


3 comments:

  1. "Oh my gosh, I was in shock when I heard the news."

    Yeah I didn't even know she had cancer!

    "Andrea Evans was such a staple of my soap watching days"

    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "One of my favorite memories is of her playing Tina, coming in to stop Cord's wedding (and holding his baby!!)"

    Oh yes I remember that!!!! What a scene!!!!!!!!! :) Then when she gives the baby to Cord, she passes out! ROFL!

    "One Life to Live was lucky to have her! Although she came and went throughout the years, she remained "THE" Tina Lord."

    YES! She was!!!

    "Tina was flighty, shrill and complex"

    Haha yes she was! And she wore too much lipstick and I always thought she should blot her lips! :)

    "Tina and Cord had such soapy chemistry, they were a joy to watch."

    I loved them together!!! Back then there was no couple names. I'll call them Corna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When she went over the falls. Classic soap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad. Super screen presence. I watched OLTL sometimes growing up. Really liked Tina and Cord.

    ReplyDelete

Another Day

  It's time to try to watch the show.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...