General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Franco is hot and awesome . I hope you become Jasons lover.
ReplyDeleteI hope Fraco kills sonny please.
ReplyDeleteFranco is the Man in REAL life.
ReplyDeleteHe has like 2 masters degrees, now he is going for his Doctorate, as well as making movies.
He AWESOME. And easy on the eyes.
Goodness, there is a great deal of effective data in this post!
ReplyDeleteThis can't have effect in reality, that's what I think.
ReplyDelete