General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

On soap central:
ReplyDeleteIt's only been about five months since The Young and the Restless announced that it had signed Genie Francis to appear on the show. Now, online rumors have popped up saying that the Emmy-winning actress is done in Genoa City.
Hoping that he does whisper a secret to Jason, Jake is alive!
ReplyDeleteKaren alfred here can you email me or show me the link of the wikipedia.org site where they find the gh stuff. Some said about Laura Wright and Natalia
ReplyDeleteDitto on the links!!
ReplyDeleteI looked, couldn't find anything.
And YES to he whispers to Jason Jake is alive!!!!
So I guess as usual jason kills again , this time Franco.
ReplyDeleteI saw tamara braun listed as carly in 2011 when I looked up WIKI GH cast 2011 as a search.
The wiki information is gone. People mess with that all the time!!
ReplyDeleteJason is wearing a wedding ring!
ReplyDeleteMrsGoose