General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...



S
Great photos! :) Thanks Karen for putting them up! :)
ReplyDeletekaren just heard the band port chuck will be here in rochester, at water street grill in september.
ReplyDeleteYes... there's also a get together at TAPAS before...if you go on the wubs net on Facebook, the info is there.
ReplyDeleteYou going? I am--with Alberta I hope!!
Please please please put the polls back up!!! I miss them!!!! I do understand if you can't. =(
ReplyDeleteI saw some L&L2 chem yesterday - haven't seen today's show BUT I am SO glad that they are clearing the way for my new fav couple.
So, I do not really consider it may have effect.
ReplyDelete