You all know I'm in AWE at the moment!! Wubbers Chrissy and Gwaddie are ALREADY getting the pictures going!! woot!! Scott is going to be on with his band soon but couldn't resist a LITTLE BERTA!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Zones
Weather Update: RAINING like cats and dogs here--AGAIN. We've gotten a lotta rain this summer!! Hey, our water table will be awesome, ...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

Hey Karen!
ReplyDeleteI run the Carly Jax facebook page!
I made this picture for the "Save Drew!" campaign! and I'm letting everyone on facebook know to WRITE IT!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs486.snc3/26596_113887728637688_100000493846360_201959_3086779_n.jpg
anyways! Feel free to use the picture!
Sorry! if the link doesn't work just click on my name and it will bring you to the facebook page!
ReplyDeleteits my display picture!