You all know I'm in AWE at the moment!! Wubbers Chrissy and Gwaddie are ALREADY getting the pictures going!! woot!! Scott is going to be on with his band soon but couldn't resist a LITTLE BERTA!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Hey Karen!
ReplyDeleteI run the Carly Jax facebook page!
I made this picture for the "Save Drew!" campaign! and I'm letting everyone on facebook know to WRITE IT!
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs486.snc3/26596_113887728637688_100000493846360_201959_3086779_n.jpg
anyways! Feel free to use the picture!
Sorry! if the link doesn't work just click on my name and it will bring you to the facebook page!
ReplyDeleteits my display picture!