Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sunday Surgery: Kiss Off

 


I did NOT take this advice!!! I'm going to run through some things that happened this week. Here we go: 


FINALLY!! James tells someone that Willow felt guilty kissing Drew. Who did he tell? Ned. Here's hoping Ned is on the show again in the coming weeks. We all know how that goes. 



WELL WELL:  Lucky was rescued after several weeks of card play. Unfortunately, GH ran the promo and we knew a fire/explosion was coming. I keep thinking if they had done this over 3 days at a fast pace and we didn't see that coming, it could have been good. 


IT'S HAPPENING. If you're an LL2 fan, better get watching. I can't wait for Lucky to meet his 6' son! 


ACTING CLASS.  These two were gold. Not quite sure what they were saying made a whole lot of sense, but they did it beautifully. AND--if you're keeping score on the BINGO card, Marty lost his accent along the way. 




EYE CANDY: Poor Tracey catches Sasha and Cody on the table. I put this in here because she had a nice talk with Stella in the park and actually came in to apologize. Yep. APOLLO-JiZE!


EWW TO THE DREW: Someone used this photo on Twitter to describe Drew going after Willow in the boathouse. It's perfect. He's become a weird disgusting perv. I actually felt sorry for Willow and that's saying something. I'm hoping Ned cleans his clock. 


NEWS AND NOTES:  As you saw in the post earlier, ATWT actor Van Hansis is joining the cast as NuLucas Jones. It does seem Ryan Carnes was offered but declined the role (it's a contract role and he didn't want that). More doctors coming to GH? Isaiah and Lucas. Maybe we'll get more hospital action. 


KELLY's Last day taping was September 27th according to a post her mother made. That means Sam will be around into October and then....?? Will they kill the character off like rumors say or will she go "missing"?? Many have speculated that she will donate her liver to Lulu but dang. Lulu's been on death watch forever. 


The show will air MONDAY and FRIDAY next week. Baseball will be on Tuesday and Wednesday. If need be, another game will show on Thursday. If not, GH will be back on air. 



PASSAGES: This is WubsNet's friend BuzzWorthy with Drake Hogestyn who was a beloved cast member on Days. I do not watch DOOL but the outpouring of love for this man is amazing. He will be missed. 


That's it! I also think explaining what happened to Kevin and Laura in all this mess will be hilarious. Did they lose their passports? Get trapped at the refugee camp? Did anyone call them to let them know Lucky was found or will they keep searching until Genie's break is up? 



8 comments:

  1. Very sad about Drake Hogesyn. Only 70

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping Genie is back soon. It makes no sense to resolve the transplant storyline and have Lulu finally wake up without Laura present.

    I hope Ned goes into full Q-mode and blackmails Drew to get his position back as CEO. That's the Ned that I know and love.

    I do wonder what Holly will do once she is back in Port Charles. I hope it's not like Lois, where basically she is just there as part of the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genie usually vacations from June to August I believe. When does that put her back on canvas? Also, I don't want Holly with Robert. I like he and Diane even though they are rarely on screen together.

      So, what is wrong with Lulu besides the coma? I hear mention of her liver, but also someone said DAILY dialysis???? I am a nurse and none of that makes any sense.

      Delete
    2. Dialysis is only used for kidney failure.

      Delete
    3. Lindie, supposedly the medications they had been using on Lulu for years had damaged her liver. Because she's in a persistent coma there was no evidence of pain or other discomfort to catch the damage earlier. Also they needed to write Lucky back in. ;)

      Delete
  3. Short and sweet SS! Thank you.
    I might have summed the week up in one word. Nonsense.
    James and Ned were promising for soapy drama and Drew's downfall. IMO all to do with the Q's is the best of GH right now.
    The influx of new cast members is troubling in an already bloated cast. I am counting those who have been secreted in some dark room.
    So sad about Drake Hogestyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ----there was a time that I KNEW in my heart if Drake Hogestyn ever met me, we would fall in love, etc etc ---- loved him
    -----it's a mess - a mess - since they film 6-8 weeks out, that puts it November and I think Kelly will be presumed dead AGAIN like other characters....(STILL SO odd that Days films 6 MONTHS ahead----they are already in April/May of next year
    -----I kinda don't want Lucky to be a match to make it more realistic
    ----even is Genie DID take her two months, WHY now cause it's another month of her being gone --------at least MENTION 'yes Laura just called'. etc etc
    -----I just am still befuddled that writers think we LIKE Willow and Drew who act pitiful - even teengers are better than these grown adults and that the writers would think we don't mind Jason and Anna--------------yuck and Natalia and Sonny - SHE IS trouble - she KNOWS who Sonny is...
    ------weekly - no Selina, Dr. O, Taggart, Cyrus, Valentin BUT BUT Marty is back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I miss something? Could Ethan be a match for Lulu?

    ReplyDelete

Sunday Surgery: Box Car Days

  Ah... I had a good ol' nostalgia-fest this week with LL2. Early days of their relationship were magic and I for one am enjoying relivi...