Thursday, September 26, 2024

Say Goodbye for A While

 


I honestly wasn't going to watch today. The last 2 days were so draggy that I was just going to skip it. BUT! Luckily I have nothing else to do so....LET'S GO! 

Cody is with James in the barn. They talk about being a family. Then they go riding. 

Tracey is angry that Stella is 5 min late. Stella tells her not to talk to her like that. Tracey talks about the damn brunch they had and how could Cody and Sasha treat her that way when they are employees! HUFF. Stella thinks it all has to do with how she feels about Cody. Tracey figures out that Cody reminds her of Luke. She can't lose anyone else. They talk more and in a weird twist, Stella doesn't mention Irene dying? 

Ned and Drew try to figure out who's taking over now that Valentin is gone. Drew wants Michael, Ned wants himself. They bicker, Then Michael and Willow walk in. Willow goes to the boathouse. Michael and Ned stay and hash out who is going to RUN ELQ. Ned says not to trust Drew. 

Drew leaves and goes after Willow. She tells him to leave, go away. He says he has to check on her. She says NO, GO! He's such a creepy perv!! 

Sasha and Maxie are in the kitchen talking about Lulu. Then all of a sudden James is there, Maxie goes to the car and James tells Ned about Willow saying she was sad she kissed Drew LOL PFffffffft. 

Sid says everyone is going to die. Holly's like, ok, but spare me! He says NOPE, I don't trust you. He makes Anna and Holly leave. Lucky and Jason have to play cards. GOOD LORD .UGH Then Sidwell leaves. Jason tells Lucky they are there to take him home. Then they play, Jason pretends to lose. Lucky steals the keys. Yada yada. 

Anna and Holly are locked in a cell. Anna's afraid she'll be killed and tells Holly to tell Robert that she loves their daughter.  Then Jason is brought in and Holly's taken back out. Sid wants Lucky to keep playing CARDS!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhh

END:
James tells Ned that Willow and Drew kissed and she told Aunty Nina about it

HOLLY GRABS Sid's gun but then he swats it out of her hand. 

AND...THE REASON I'LL BE LEAVING FOR A BIT????????? ANNA AND JASON panic in the cell and KISS. They kissed. I'M OUT.  Maybe I'll explain in Sunday Surgery, maybe not. 

22 comments:

  1. Wait....wait....wait...are you kidding me? Anna and Jason? Sorry, that is a NO GO for me under any circumstance. Jason gonna do the Tad the Cad from AMC and get with a daughter and mom? That's pretty nasty in this case. Please God, no. Burn this image from my mind. -OldSchoolGHfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A panic kiss from two of the most hard headed, oldAnna, focused, again oldAnna, people on the show. I'm with you Karen.
    Whoever came up with this poker game shit should be fired. Unless they already were.
    James wins the day! Finally. Go Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GH hasn't jumped the shark. They jumped the Megalodon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many other choices to put Jason and Anna separately with but they give him Anna? Her daughter dated him. Eeew just eeew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some parts were so boring!!!!

    The REAL park:

    Tracy and Stella: Great scene! I thought at first that Tracy was upset because she misses Gregory, because I mean she was sitting on his bench. Tracy and Stella! Besties! :D

    Cowboy Cody horse barn:

    James and Cowboy Cody: Awwwwwwwwwww. :)

    The Q home:

    Drew aka Ryan Lavery and Ned: Uh I'm confused again. They deleted a scene again it seems!!!

    Drew aka Ryan Lavery, Ned, and Mildew: Did Willow get her hair colored black? Oh so Willow wants to leave. Yeah she don't want to spend time with Michael! ROFL! Wait Michael said if they miss their reservation at the boathouse?! HUH?! Oh look! Ryan Lavery has a phone call. His nose is growing. He just wants to spend time with Willow! :) Oh and look at the background. 2 houses outside.. Neighbors.. Who's houses are those? :)

    Ned and Michael: Yes Ned is right Michael. Drew aka Ryan Lavery will take what he wants. And he wants Willow! And she wants him! :)

    Ned and James: GO JAMES! SPILL THAT HOT TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    The boathouse:

    Drew aka Ryan Lavery and Willow: When Willow told him to go, I thought he was going to say I can't and then kiss her. Poor weeping Willow has to stay away from big bad wolf. Come on Willow! Give in to your desires!!!! :D Then Michael can walk in on you! :)

    Cowboy Cody's horse home:

    Casha: Oooooo making out on the table.. zex time!

    Comet: Uh I don't think I should be seeing this.. *Takes a picture of them then sends it to the group chat: Everyone cheering.

    Comet: Oh wait! Tracy walked in and interrupted them before they could do anything.

    *Group disappointed*

    Come on Casha! Haven't you learned your lesson?! You should have gone up to the bedroom! :)

    Samalia: This is still so boring!!!! *Hits head on wall*

    Anna and Holly: Okay this was good. Talking about the past with Robert and how Anna got between them. Ah yes I remember! I hated Anna then.

    Lucky and Jason: Come oooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn! Get out!!!!! Zzzzzzzzzz.

    Jason and Anna: Oh no they aren't going to, oh yes they are!!! THEY KISSED! *Throws up all over the floor*

    Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to July 15th 2011* Young Molly and young Morgan with baby Joss!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7OV_1O1YVc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Throws up all over the floor"...LOL You win the line of the day!

      Delete
    2. zazu says, "Throws up all over the floor"...LOL You win the line of the day!"

      Hahahahaha thanks! :D

      Delete
  6. I haven’t watched yet and I may not, but why did they have to break up Anna & Val? They were the best couple. Maybe JPS is really gone but I hope not. They were magic together.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been on a break for two weeks - I couldn't take it anymore. Clearly I have made the right choice. I was so happy Steve was coming back. I was happy JJ was coming back. They've just turned this all into a dumpster fire. The show is not bringing me joy right now and I really try to avoid things that do not bring me joy. Been watching since the early 70's. It makes me sad it's come to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been on a break for a while. I keep with what is happening from Karen and Sonya's recaps.

      Delete
  8. I think the kiss was a cover, jason heard someone coming and kissed anna to cover or distract when this person shows up. I don't think it's a real kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason really went in for it at the end so hoping you are right

      Delete
    2. I hope you are right Flutterby!

      Delete
    3. Yes. I had the same thought.

      Delete
    4. Well, ANNA sure was acting like she wanted it. Jason hesitated and heard something and went in. Probably a fake out, yes. But ANNA?

      Delete
  9. I cant wait for Robin to call Jason step-daddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is just wrong. Robert's reaction would be interesting. He didn't like Anna with Valentin, so imagine what he would think of her hooking up with Jason. Not only the mob hit man but their daughter's ex-lover. Ewwwwww.

      Delete
  10. -- I could not care less about Cody and Sasha

    -- I don't like watching people play cards

    -- I already know Lulu needs a transplant

    -- Pairing Anna with Jason is gross.

    Today's show was not for me. The only small sliver of goodness was Holly laughing and calling Anna "a bitch."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, if this is Nathan Varni's idea of "regaining fans' trust" or whatever, maybe ABC/Disney needs to wipe the slate clean behind the cameras and start afresh.

      Delete
  11. Jason/Anna I'm sickened. I hope what Flutterby suggested is true. Jason is following in the footsteps of Sonny and Ric. Doing mothers and daughters. Barf.
    FYI, I don't think GH is on this Tuesday. MLB wild card game is scheduled for EST. It might be a welcome respite.

    ReplyDelete

So- this happened