Thursday, January 16, 2020

Who's Marcus Taggert?



I LOVE this character and actor, Real Andrews! Taggart was someone that loathed Sonny and always got under his skin no matter what!! I have been saying for years I wish he'd show up and welp...previews show him coming on tomorrow!!

Taggert knew Sonny's stepdad Deke and became a police officer because of him. Sonny killed Deke (Also a police officer) and a hatred was born!!! He also kinda liked Lily, Sonny's first wife that was bombed in Sonny's limo so there was that. 



Know who his sister is? GIA... that's right. Nikolas' GIA!! And if he's back, will she be back and be Trina's mama?? Oh my gosh, I can't get ahead of myself, can I??

Read all about Taggert on the Wiki! 


Marcus and ZANDER--that's Cam's DADDY right there!! SO much history!! He last appeared on GH In 2003.

13 comments:

  1. I thought Gia should be Trina's mom. Maybe he is who Jordan called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I can't believe he's back. I swear the GH writers read your blog and follow you on Twitter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really like Taggart so much but super great actor. Back for good? I still want Robert in more scenes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated Taggart - was hoping it was Shawn whom Jordan called.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having Shawn back would be really, really good! One of the few characters who've never gotten out of jail the day after they were sentenced.

      Delete
    2. I agree. How can Sam and Nelle both get parole and not Shawn who didn't even do what he was accused of doing.

      Delete
  5. Isn't the actress who played Gia on Blue Bloods now as Danny's partner? I always knew she looked familiar but couldn't figure out where I knew her from. So far, I've loved just about everything this new writing team has done....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is. I doubt she'd come back unless she lives down the road, of course, and can run in on her days off. *she says sarcastically*

      Delete
    2. Holy crap! I knew she looked familiar! Mind blown!
      -OldschoolGHfan

      Delete
  6. If they make Gia the mom of Trina, is everyone forgetting that Gia was with Zander after her & Nikolas broke up? So Cam & Trina could be siblings...unless they decide to forget that short lived relationship, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My Taggart and my Zander!!!! So glad Taggart is back!!!!!! What a shock!!! Thank you writers for the surprise!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Gladys is working an angle on Sonny. She is trying to get Sonny distracted for something else or someone else. Probably collecting money on both ends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Bad Art from a Bad Man

  Sonny wants to commission an art piece for the city and Laura asks him "Why would you think we would be interested in THAT"? The...