Jason Morgan, saving lives yet again!!
2007
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
HAHAHAHAHAA! Jason can do anything! He is superman!!!! Don't forget his walk of pain aka box of pain!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH5si_kiMU
Starting at 5:22! BAHAHAHAHA!
OMG Classic
ReplyDelete"kdmask said...OMG Classic"
ReplyDeleteIsn't it?!!?!:) Walking around all sad. :) Did you see the woman in the pink dress grabbing her stomach looking sick? Did she eat a bad hot dog? :)
Now that was an action scene. Look at all the people. *sigh* We never get scenes like that anymore.
ReplyDeleteKaren, yes, thanks, that is the scene to which I was referring. . . .
ReplyDelete"Di said...Now that was an action scene. Look at all the people. *sigh* We never get scenes like that anymore."
ReplyDeleteNo we don't. :(
I SOOO miss soaps having an actual budget to do location shoots every once in awhile, to just add a bit of realism. Shots of 2 people wandering around that sad excuse for a park does NOT count. Stuff like Robert and Sean fighting on the cable car at the border, the Mount Rushmore adventure etc...I'm just VERY glad for Youtube anymore!
ReplyDelete"K said...I SOOO miss soaps having an actual budget to do location shoots every once in awhile, to just add a bit of realism. Shots of 2 people wandering around that sad excuse for a park does NOT count. Stuff like Robert and Sean fighting on the cable car at the border, the Mount Rushmore adventure etc...I'm just VERY glad for Youtube anymore!"
ReplyDeleteGH was so great back then!!! So glad for youtube!!! :)