General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruises
MONDAY! And... it will be my only live day until Thursday!! STUFF TO DO PEOPLE. I have to admit I don't even care at the moment. HERE...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

No problems here. Using safari on ipad air.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoying GH and your blog in spite of all of the confusion and inconsistency. Thanks!
No issues here either.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
To clarify, "confusion and inconsistency" with the show, not your blog! HKM
ReplyDeleteNo issues here :)
ReplyDeletegreat, must be my end with the editing shell!
ReplyDelete