General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Grayson McCouch Joins GH
So says SOD! SO that's why the other guy was leaving. NOT to get rid of "Sloan" the character but to recast. I've never seen this him before but he looks a better age for our Anna. Are you surprised?
I think he looks like Nate's Daddy-- Doesn't he look like Ryan? Maybe that's where this is going?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

His recent picture shows grey highlights and I was thinking the same thing - they must have wanted an older looking actor so they could pair him with Anna.
ReplyDeletehttp://tvline.com/2015/01/06/general-hospital-recast-grayson-mccouch-kyle/
I agree he looks like he matches Anna in age better, but according to bio he is same age or slightly younger than RD believe it or not.
ReplyDeleteNo no no!!!! I like the other guy better! BAH! (whine whine whine) And yes he looks like Nathan.
ReplyDeleteI liked the other guy too. :(
ReplyDeleteMcCouch was on Another World, I think...can't remember that well, but I know I once watched a soap he was on and he was good and he was handsome. I really didn't like the other Sloan, so glad to see him go. Don't exactly why we need a Sloan, but a dish like Anna does need a man friend--but there is Duke. I like Duke and can't imagine him with Ms Ditzy--she belongs with Kevin--but I guess Kevin isn't coming back.
ReplyDeleteYes Grayson was on Another World and At The world turns too. I loved Grayson on Another World.
ReplyDeleteUgh - another one of Cartini's "buddies". He will probably be walking around half naked like Ryan P. I liked the guy playing Sloan.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
Grayson was a friend of Jill more than Ron's
ReplyDeleteNo one will take that bet, LSV422. lol
ReplyDeleteI guess Robb Derringer didn't look good enough with his shirt off.