General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I saw yesterday's GH as it was up on the City website. City tv is the station which carries it here. It cut out after 9 minutes so I wasn't expecting it to be up but maybe they update automatically. Maybe you could check your station's website to see if it was up there if you don't want to wait till Monday.
ReplyDeleteThe Florida "incident"? Um, okay.
ReplyDeleteSome news about Chad Duell. http://daytimeconfidential.com/2017/01/06/chad-duell-joins-the-bay
ReplyDelete