General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Nurses' Ball News
So....the Press Release is out for the 2014 Nurses Ball and it actually says:
As the Nurses Ball 2014 begins, several popular Port Charles residents will be noticeably absent from the Red Carpet and stuck at home watching the festivities on TV.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WHY? Why? Seriously, WHY. This is the one time they need to save up the budget to have everyone there. I know last year was a blow-out but come on. Everyone needs to be there!!
The Nurses Ball episodes air May 8 through May 13.
According to spoilers, I do know Ric/Liz and Nik will all be there.. I'll try to find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
I guess they filmed some of our GH regulars "at home" while they were in for their monthly shooting schedule and they'll make it look like they were there during the ball. I'm not surprised.
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, they're going to have everyone fighting there and turn it into another fiasco.
I wonder what the final announcement will be this time?
I guess they filmed some of our GH regulars "at home" while they were in for their monthly shooting schedule and they'll make it look like they were there during the ball. I'm not surprised.
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, they're going to have everyone fighting there and turn it into another fiasco.
I wonder what the final announcement will be this time?
That General Hospital is closing it's doors after 51 years.
ReplyDelete