Well. He's got an AUSSIE accent. hmmmmmmmm wonder what that could mean?
He doesn't look as good as Nathan in a towel--but can act better.
Looks like the guy in "Mask" and George of the Jungle.
You could sniff the con-man in him when he went on about the "hurricane victims"...
Did he really slobber all over Maxie?
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comment on Levi yet, but I have to commend KG on her Dr. O. Not only is the dialogue well written, but she just nails that accent and all of the German wording beautifully. So now we are in for some incest I guess with the new brother and sister. Lucky Liz to have those two guys fighting over her!
ReplyDeleteLindaV
I don't know about his acting talent. To me, his accent sounds fake, which is funny since he really is from Australia. He really turns my stomach. Hmmm, if I could figure out a way to save his scenes and watch them before meals, I might be able to lose some weight.
ReplyDelete