Lexi filming "So This is Christmas" the movie--which wrapped last week. Check out those shoes! For more photos go go GH Spoilers Blog.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Was that Steve B's wife for real?
ReplyDeletevideos of the new Kristina in General Hospital Happenings. In the rumorville part.
ReplyDeleteI saw the videos. She kinda looks like Lexi but older.
ReplyDelete