Monday, November 7, 2011

TinselTown Terry's Garin Wolf Interview!!

Take a gander at Part One of Terry's 2 hour interview with Garin Wolf regarding the future of General Hospital. READ IT ALL at Knoxville.com 

 
My fave is his description of Amy Vining...


Amy Vining. "You know which actress and character I really miss? Amy. When you mention her, you bring up sadness (over the actress, the late Shell Kepler). There are things you don't bring up because it causes pain in the real world. You just want to remember her for who she was. The character always said what she thought. She was a wonderful character to use because she let things slip all the time. I would not recast her. But you can bring on somebody like her. In my head, I have a character like her.
 

8 comments:

  1. I thought Garin Wolf got fired last week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the article yet...but I will.

    Amy Vining? Amy Vining??
    Though her character was legend, I wouldn't have picked her out of all the fantastic vets that show gave to us.

    As far as Wolf being fired. He is no more fired than Guza was.
    Mr & Mrs Wolfied Guza

    ReplyDelete
  3. My2Cents2 said... Mr & Mrs Wolfied Guza
    ================================
    ROFL! You tweaked it ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there was a rumor he was fired, no official word at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see the official statement he was fired, I will CELEBRATE. Until then, the Guza's are still on board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been a fan of General Hospital for over forty years. It is a family tradition to watch General Hospital with the next generation within our family. My mother, myself, and my daughter. I am sadden to come to the reality that General Hospital writers and executives don't really care about the show and are running it into the ground. We look forward to watching and becoming part of the lives of these fine characters, like reading a fantastic novel that never ends. My daughter and I cannot stomach the constant tragedies they have put their actors and us through. Such as killing of little Jake and Luke's involvement. The Lisa Niles story line was annoying and LONG! The violence with Michael and Sam, the death of Abby, and the Franco story line. I can go on and on. Let's just say that we look toward our General Hospital for many genre's not just constant hard core drama but for hope, love, and compassion. I keep hoping the story lines will get better. I hope they get rid of the writers they have now and get some that are worthy of the fantastic actors they have to work with and the loving, devoted fans ready to recommit to this show. As for me and my daughter we will give it a little more time and hope they come to their senses. Only time with tell I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen....Mr & Mrs Wolfie Guza-frons are gone, correct?? Or they still on the writers list?

    ReplyDelete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...