According to Facebook, he is! We shall SEE!!! Remember, an African American kid is joining the cast...he looks fun!! Shawn's Friend's son "TJ" might be coming to town.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Minus the Urkel shades, he looks adorable. Don't get me wrong, I love Shawn, but I need a new emotion from this man, he’s too stiff! Having a rebellious teenage boy giving him a run for his money sounds entertaining to me.
ReplyDeleteYES he looks alot like Urkel. How fun, a new friend for Spinelli to play with!!!
ReplyDeleteWOAH! It's Steve Urkel!!!! :) Er Steve Urkel Jr!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSteve: Did I do that?
ROFL!
My2Cents2 said...How fun, a new friend for Spinelli to play with!!!
ReplyDelete========================
Hahaha and Spinelli can nickname him Urkal! ROFL!
Hi I'm new i bet he knows more then Spin this will be fun wonder will Carly see him
ReplyDeleteFYI...there is an article on soap net about Brandon Buddy and his one day on the set.
ReplyDeleteTracey said...Hi I'm new
ReplyDelete====================
Hi Tracey! Welcome to the blog! :)
Welcome Tracey!!!!
ReplyDeletehe looks like a 21st century Urkel. LOVE the glasses. lmao
ReplyDelete