General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I wonder how much they (ABC) paid him to tank it?
ReplyDeleteKaren when I click l link it goes to the Pretty website is that right???
ReplyDeleteOH NO that's not right! LOL Thanks
ReplyDeleteI don't believe in "Miracles'.
ReplyDelete(Especially lately)However it would take a MIRACLE to keep this show on the air.
Not sure Mr & Mrs Wolfie Guza has it in them to pull it off.
I thought Wolfie was OUT??
What they want is for fans to consistently watch a bad show with poor storylines. The fans have told you what they want to see and they are not producing it.The characters he mentioned are not my favorites at all. How can we watch this?
ReplyDeleteOf course Sonny, Jason, Carly & Luke are sticking around until the 'fat lady sings'.
ReplyDeleteNO MENTION of NLG. That really isn't surprising though.
They have no clue how talented and how wanted she is on this show.