BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! thanks to Pretty The Series, Funniest WebSeries out there!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Sweetness! DA is looking good! Also Happy Birthday! (?) :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! Awesomeness. Classy. Speechless.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful "thank you" from one of the best actresses ever on television!!!!
ReplyDeleteUCKY YOU! What a wonderful gift....Denise Alexander is DA BOMB!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! She looks awesome. And does anyone else see similar mannerisms to Genie Francis? Genie practically grew up around Denise, so it would make sense.
ReplyDeleteIt will not succeed as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.
ReplyDelete