I came to my Dad's on Friday so this will be a very short SS for me. I think I've paid my dues over the years- this is the 6902nd post since I started. EESH!!
We've all watched her throughout the years and us olders know how the character of Anna has evolved. Finola has mastered even the most subtle emotions. She never EVER phones anything in, that's for sure.
The biggest issue is that there has never been a costar that's good enough for an Anna Romance. Duke and Robert were perfection. Not sure there ever could be again. I'm fine with that. The huge bright light is Emma, her granddaughter. Braedyn is such a great casting choice and if I can't have Robin, I'll take her.
Ok on with the show!!
Anna shoots Peter to rid herself of his manifestation. She and Jason talk in the woods. Good scene with Emma. Glad she has a new therapist. Maybe that lady will be recurring. BTW, TRISTAN could have been a psychiatrist, right? At least he'd be of some use.
Britt's big ol' mad at Anna...Trina's big ol' mad at Brook. Chase fled the Q house and went to Willow's. He did NOT spend the night however, but Hudson saw him leaving the place.
Ava's tick was a Lone Star. She needs meds and made up a story about petting a dog outside of her Art Gallery so she didn't have to disclose the pit where Brennan's body is decaying.
Rocco and Scout kissed. I think Jordy/Curtis and or Isaiah will sue Brook Lyn in Civil Court.
Carly points Baines in the direction of Nina for Brennan's death, playing right into Drew's plan.
Ned showed up. Highlight for sure. I wish they'd pay Wally enough to leave Days.
That's it!! You didn't even have time to finish your coffee did you?!! I would like to write what I'd like to see happen but dang, the show is just flopping around so much at the moment, I can't even order anything in my head to make a story!!
One funny thing: When Chase went to the PCPD to tell Joe about the accident I didn't even remember he was on the show!! Geesh!! It took me 2 seconds-- and then I was like: OMG he's living with Lucas!
Photos: Thx to Paparazzi Sloane!
BREAKING NEWS:
CHEERS!
I know GH is a soap, but how is a someone who just got out of a mental institution, who still hallucinates, the police commissioner?!
ReplyDeleteExactly!
DeleteThe inconsistency on "GH" is really apparent these days. I am not sure who bears more responsibility -- the executive producer or the writers. Most likely the EP and Frank Valentini has held the role for 14 years. It may be the time for a fresh perspective. Something's gotta give.
ReplyDeleteI would give you a thumbs up symbol but I cant give symbols. but.... THUMBS UP!
DeleteYes! GH is all over the place! It's like things went totally downhill after they killed off Cullum. And they keep dragging out the Willow-Nina-Drew horror show. If I hear Nina say, "She's my daughter!," one more time, I will scream!
DeleteThanks for the short and sweet 6902nd post which happens to be a SS!
ReplyDeleteAnna...she has evolved or what I would call devolved in the past few years. I hope the writers can bring Anna back. GH is too departed from reality right now. She should not be walking around freely after what she attempted to do. Britt is right.
Anything and everything related to the accident that Jordan caused is off my watch list. I at least mute it, especially Trina.
It is pouring here and has been for hours. Poor doggie.
I often wonder if the writers meet with the actors and have a discussion like "where do you want your character to be in 3 years? is there a storyline you would like me to tackle? is there an actor on the show you would like to share a scene with (but havent), are you looking for part-time or full-time?" because I don't see any of this happening, and it should. maybe the cast is just too big to accomplish this.
ReplyDeleteThe story lines are crappy, but Finola Hughes is the best and brings her 1000% every time regardless. Keep that woman happy!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes!!!!
DeleteThank you for all you do Karen!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe Brooklynn may be charged and even jailed for damaging a guardrail. But let's let Sonny and everyone involved go off as killers for decades. M kay.