Thursday, September 17, 2026

Meet Monet



Soap Opera Digest  Blythe Howard has been cast as attorney Monet (no last name yet) that is set to join Alexis and Diane's firm. Look for her next Wednesday Sept 23rd. 

Look, I'm all for diversifying the cast more, especially given the spate of newbies we've had this year but.. ANOTHER ONE? I.. just... need to sit down. Guys, I can't remember or keep straight the character names WE HAVE NOW!! 

I guess we DO need another lawyer on the show so... here we go. Hope she's a great actress! 

6 comments:

  1. Ridiculous. The "GH" cast needs to be trimmed, not expanded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please explain what you meant by “another ONE”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she means "another newbie". Does someone get paid a bonus for bringing on a newbie? I guess I shouldn't ask that.

    ReplyDelete

Dreaming

  FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW:  Chase and Willow...He tells ...