OMG this is so stupid. Apple and Hulu just announced price increases that are STUPID. I think I'm going to look at cable again and fk streaming. UGH. I really only watch GH on live tv --ergo having Hulu for $109 a month to get GH (and that's WITH ADS!) just burns me.
BOOOOOOOOOOOoo
RANT OVER! TODAY'S SHOW:
Chase and Willow. They dog on the Quartermaines. She says he should move back in (probably because he'll be closer)
Drew goes to Michael and tattles on Drew and Willow for being close in the gym. Michael is like: MEH. Just yada yada.
Monet and Tracey. Tracey says no way is she letting Chase move back in. Monet threatens with legal separation and a custody agreement. Around and around. Monet says to make sure Brook agrees with what Tracey wants. She leaves.
Jordan and ADA . Jordan says she saw ADA and Sonny Kissing! OMG! What are you thinking? I mean-- whatever. ADA says she just can't quit him. She leaves and texts Sonny.
Alexis is in Pentonville talking to a rando client. Sidwell walks up, wants to hire her to get him out. He says Sonny is going to kill him. Alexis is like: BLOOP! Sidwell pleads his case. He says it will be her fault if he dies and she didn't help him.
Ava and Sonny argue over ghost Avery . He wants to take her to NYC and Ava's like NOPE. I was going to take her in JANUARY! IT'S OUR THING! The DIALOG ON THIS IS SO BAD-- wow. WOW. So bad. Sonny threatens Ava and says she'd better pick up the phone NOW and call the school. SHE DOES. She caved.
Drew and Ava meet at the Metro to talk about bringing down Sonny.
Michael and Tracey have tea in the Q kitchen. Chase comes in. Tracey is letting him move in.
END:
Tracey is telling Michael she thinks Chase and Willow will have an affair if they are close enough.
Willow has a steamy fantasy about doing Chase in the steam room
Monet is Jordan's little sister.
NOTE: TWO Days of Filler and NOTHING TO FOLLOW UP THE CHARLOTTE CONVERSATION where Val is telling her she's not going to school --
I watch GH live or I tape it on regular cable. I stream nothing. I have always thought that streaming what you want would eventually meet what I pay for cable. Voila!
ReplyDeleteWho the heck is Avery and with whom does she live? This is past ridiculous.
Everyone is miserable and the bad guys seem to always win in the end. Enough.
GH is way past the shark and barely swimming up stream.
….and just like that I couldn’t care less about the new lawyer…she could have been a much more interesting character with quartermaine ties but no
ReplyDeleteI have been researching indoor antennas to get local channels. The price is pretty good. It’s under 30 bucks on Amazon and as long as I can get like ABC or NBC I’d be happy thing you gotta watch it live. I don’t have a DVR I don’t care, but it’s just something to look into as an alternative for those who might desire.
ReplyDeleteAurora's gym:
ReplyDeleteChase and Willow: Of course Willow wants Chase to move into the Q's!! So that she can see him a lot and get closer to him!!! Then spread her legs open! ROFL!
The sauna: Daydreaming about Chase! BAHAHAHAHA! I knew she wants him! :) My daydreaming Chillow heart!!! :) Mmmm Chase shirtless. :)
Michael's office:
Michael and Toad: Well, they can agree on something! That Willow is desperate and needy! ROFL! Okay boys take your shirts off. :)
Q mansion:
Tracy and Monet: I was thinking is Monet a Ward?! She sure looks like Maya!!!
Tracy and Michael: Michael! I would have thought you wanted Chillow to be together. You did at one time.
Tracy, Michael, and Chase: Michael and Chase there shouldn't be any animosity! Take your shirts off. It will be okay. :)
Pentonville:
Inmate and Alexis: Hmmm this guy is so hawt! Can he take off his shirt please? Will we see him again?!
Sidwell cookie and Alexis: #Free Sidwell cookie!!!
Sonny's home:
Sonny and Ava: THIS STORYLINE IS SO STUPID! And I can't believe she caved! Queen Ava does not cave!!!! UGH! Ava does win the line of the day though.
Ava: You have a lot more blood on your hands than I have on mine.
BAHAHAHAHAHA! That's true. :)
Metrocourt patio:
Jordan and Justine: Justine admits she is addicted to Sonny!!! She must love Sonny Jr! She can't get enough! ROFL!
Toad and Jordan: Yeah Toad go away and leave her to the meeting alone!
Monet and Jordan: SISTER?!?!?!?!!??!! Awwww so disappointing! I wanted her to be a Ward! She looks like a Ward! She looks like Maya Ward! :( Did we know that Jordan has a sister?!
Ava and Toad: While you are taking Sonny down, (So stupid) get Nina out of Steinmour. (sp)
Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to January 14, 1971* Meg Baldwin's daughter, Brooke, Meg, and others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0idsWe9EME&t=22s