Wednesday, September 16, 2026

So.. Ava had a Blue Whale

 

IT's my boy's birthday and nothing humbles you more than thinking about how OLD THEY ARE-- OY!! He was born at 3:58pm which back then was right when GH ended. HA HA. Not that I was watching but I thought it fitting. 



TODAY'S SHOW: 

Ava goes to Drew's house. She wants him to search for ticks. Pretty fun dialog. She says what if someone else gets one in that nature preserve and they realize she's lying. If she goes down, so does he. Drew thinks about planting Brennan's wallet in Nina's car.

Scout is at the Q barn talking to Danny. She tells him she told her Dad she was with him instead of where she was. He asks where. She says PCU party. Charlotte walks in. Scout says: YEAH, I was just checking it out. She leaves. Charlotte doesn't believe her. Thinks Scout has a secret boyfriend. 

Nina calls Ric at the Metro to help her if she needs legal stuff. Sonny walks by. She says it's all Carly's fault she's in this mess. Sonny says he doesn't think Carly would lie about it. She says she exaggerated a fight. Then she says she's meeting Ava. He says UGH.. she thought they got along now. He's like NOPE. Nina asks who he's meeting. Tracey walks in. 

Ava and Nina talk. Nina tells her she's been questioned in Jack's disappearance. Then Agent Baines walks in and stops at their table. Nina introduces him. 

Tracey and Sonny talk about Brook and the accident. She wants help getting Gio to not be mad at Brook Lyn. This is.. OMG really? Tracey wants Sonny to tell Gio to forgive his mother. 

Carly is at Anna's. She just wanted to check on her. Didn't know Val would be there. She leaves. Anna tells Valentin to go after her.  He's going to stay until Felicia gets there. Anna says to tell Carly that he's done looking out for her. She says he's different now that he's with Carly and she likes that for him. Felicia comes in. Anna and her talk about her trauma.

Carly goes home and chugs wine. Thinks about Valentin and her drinking wine together. Valentin walks in. They talk about Anna needing him. Carly says she hates the WSB and that Joss is all up in this too. 

Chase goes to the Q's, is packing up his stuff. Brook is upset. He picks Phoebe up. She's like we can work this out. He says he just wants to put Phoebe down in the nursery HIMSELF. He then tells her he went to Alexis about a divorce. 

END: 

Nina is arrested.

Charlotte thinks Drew should be found with someone he 'shouldn't be with". Danny: WHO? 
Charlotte: ME (oh lord, will they go there?)

7 comments:

  1. I do read some FB GH chatter and mostly everyone is hating the show right now. "General Hospital Snark" feels that the "accident" story might be the worst story ever on tv and I truly agree. Sadly I think it will be hanging around in one way or another for a long time.
    Charlotte...ew gross. I thought she was Serena when she walked in.
    Joss wasn't on today but anyone notice how low pitched her voice has become? Sounds like she is trying hard to sound serious.
    Shouldn't Anna be arrested for killing her hallucination?
    Maybe a tick will solve the Brennan is missing case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Zazu says, Joss wasn't on today but anyone notice how low pitched her voice has become? Sounds like she is trying hard to sound serious."

      You're right!!!! Maybe we should call her Elizabeth Holmes! ROFL!

      "Shouldn't Anna be arrested for killing her hallucination?"

      BAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes! She really should! ROFL!

      Delete
  2. Cowboy Cody's horse home:

    Scout and Danny cheeto: I wonder if Scout was going to tell Danny cheeto about being with Rocco, before Charlie came in. I'm glad she told him the lie she told her dad. Danny Cheeto should know so that he can lie for her.

    Scout, Danny, Cheeto, and Charlie: Scout you suck at lying on the spot! ROFL!

    Charlie and Danny Cheeto: Charlie is a smart cookie about Scout, but I don't think it's a good idea to lie about the toad. That will blow up in your face!

    Toad's DOD cult house:

    Toad and Ava:

    Toad: I really don't feel that way about you.

    OUCH! Ava wins the line of the day.

    Ava: If I was trying to seduce you, You'd already be naked and grateful.

    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Daddy Drew and Scout: Awwwww such a sweet scene!

    Metrocourt patio:

    Nina and Sonny: YAY! A scene with them. We don't get a lot of scenes with them together.

    Sonny and Tracy: Gee Tracy I guess you don't know that Brooky and Gio talked and made up! :)

    Nina and Ava: Can Nina follow Outback to where the body is and then Nina can find the body? :)

    Nina, Ava, and Bonsai Bains: OH NO! NINA ARRESTED! Tracy smirking! ROFL! I'm glad Sonny went up to see what is going on. Love that Nina is all yelly! :)

    Anna's home:

    Anna, Carly, and V.C.: Geez Carly. Don't leave. Stay! Make sure Anna is okay!

    Anna and Felicia: I love that Anna called Felicia to come over to stay with her instead of V.C. Great scene between Anna and Felicia.

    Carly's kitchen:

    Carly and the Tribbles: Geez Carly is acting like she caught V.C. and Anna kissing or in bed together. The Tribbles are drinking wine with her. :)

    Caradine: Geez Carly! You were just with Jason being their for him at the brown dog remember?! Okay V.C. take off your shirt. :)

    Q mansion/Brase bedroom:

    Brase: He wants a legal separation. :( Oh I'm glad he listened to Brooky about the legal separation. Where is he going to live now? Metrocourt? Willow's gatehouse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does Drew remember everything from his past now? He’s casually mentionning his time with the Seals….how did that come to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess they are trying to humanize Drew. It would have been funny if they showed Ava looking for Ticks on him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carly was just going to check on Anna. Ya right, and pigs fly

    ReplyDelete

Two For One

  Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...