Monday, September 21, 2026

Getting Clean

 Sorry! Our washer and dryer came at exactly 2pm!!! Ugh- I will watch on Hulu later ... 

WELL I got in at 2:40!! SO I'm here for a part of the show! 


Jason is at Anna's when Baines comes in. Baines says she's a special case and not an agent at the time. They vetted her psyche lady and she's ok.  Anna signed an NDA to stay in Port Charles. She can't talk about her time in captivity. She was happy to sign. 

Isaiah is for some reason consoling and chatting with Britt about her captivity. Britt is glad he believes her. 

Danny is sad about Rocco not liking him much and Cody is going to give him wise thoughts. HE says to just ignore Drew and do the right thing. Then people like Tracey and Alexis will go to bat for him. 

Rocco and Scout talk about how badly Charlotte behaved. Scout is pissed Danny knew about it. She doesn't think her father deserves anything.

Charlotte and Carly talked about using sexuality to get what you want. She knows something about that. Carly calls Valentin (who was with Willow). 

END: 

Isaiah tells Britt she's better off without Jason

Jason tells Anna he didn't believe Britt and that's why they broke up

Carly tells Val Charlotte broke into Drew's car

Willow wants Baines to release her mother--how can she make that happen?

11 comments:

  1. Sounding like a broken record I repeat...Anna plotted for weeks to kill Britt, mentally stable or not, to the point of finding a location and setting it up. She came very close to doing the deed while Nina did nothing except have an argument with JB. The wallet meant nothing. I knew the WSB would do nothing to Anna. If Jason says he knew Anna wouldn't kill Britt one more time I will scream so loud you will hear me. lol
    Tomorrow is the first day of fall. Why aren't these kids in school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot stand what they have done to Anna. She should be locked away until she demonstrates that she is not psychotic: having hallucinations is a symptom of psychosis!

      Delete
  2. Valentin told willow he figured she was drugging drew, bc obvious after he saw nina inject jack. And yet he and Carly have never discussed this.
    I do not remember britt knowing Anna was captive at Windermere.
    Charlotte and Danny remain annoying and entitled.
    Ugh Rocco justifying drews behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Throwback to when Drew still thought of Danny as his son
    https://youtu.be/LNTO31Bo0Yw?is=VUU0-XRzz97JVHqp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's sad. Drew doesn't love Danny anymore. :(

      Delete
    2. They really should establish that Drew got a TBI while he was imprisoned and tortured by the Cassadines. It would explain his new personality.

      Delete
  4. ---hey writers, make up your mind....I thought Britt DID know Anna was down there and then she told Jason she didn't until it was too late
    BUT today she told Isaiah she DID know...
    SO confusing...
    yep we are just on the merry-go-round until November sweeps
    ---what in the world can Willow offer WSB????
    -----previews also I don't think Ava is gonna throw Drew under the bus/I think she is going to say someone else but who? Not Sonny/Valentin - who?
    ----Jordan sees Justine and Sonny kissing - WHO CARES - and WHO took over for SOnny
    -----I miss Diane..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly this. We've always been told mobsters are clamoring to take over Sonny's territory. So, who did? For me, Selena Wu should be the obvious choice.

      Delete
    2. SELENA WU FOR SURE! what the heck!

      Delete
  5. Metrocourt offices:

    Bonsai Baines and Carly: Carly she don't like what he did with Nina in front of her restaurant. She don't like that publicity and don't want to be part of the WSB, but he says she is! From her daughter, to V.C. :)

    Metrocourt parking lot:

    Charlie, Rocco, and Scout: Rocco and Scout are life savers!!! They are trying to get Charlie out! Rocco took her phone and wants all of them to get out of there. Oh hello Carly!

    Charlie, Rocco Scout and Carly: Charlie lies about what is going on, but ROCCO TOLD THE TRUTH!!! Wow! GO ROCCO! :D

    Willow's office:

    Willow and V.C.: Oh Willow come on! I doubt you can get what you want by bribing Bonsai Baines!!!!

    Metrocourt offices:

    Carly and Charlie: Carly wins the line of the day.

    Carly: Hell it's something I would have done back in the day.

    BAHAHHAHAHA! TRUTH!!!! :) I love that Carly was helping her and sharing her experiences!

    Carly, Charlie, and V.C.: WOW! CARLY TOLD THE TRUTH! V.C. is furious! Look at his face! ROFL!

    Anna's home:

    Anna, Bonsai Baines and Jason: Anna's hair is pretty good today. I'm glad Bonsai Baines isn't going to take her in! Good! And I'm glad she is going to therapy.

    Anna and Jason: Talking about Britch and how he didn't believe her. Anna feels so bad!

    The hospital:

    Gannon and Britch: Britch went from,

    Britch: ANNA! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I HATE YOU! YOU BELONG IN JAIL!!!!

    To,

    Britch: It was all my fault! I knew she was held captive and did nothing!

    Geez Britch! Make up your mind.

    Cowboy Cody's horse home:

    Cowboy Cody and Danny Cheeto: Cowboy Cody gave great advice!!!!! Listen to him Danny Cheeto! He is smart and wise! :)

    Port Chuckles surf lodge:

    Scout and Rocco: Poor Scout! She needs a hug! Hug her Rocco!!!

    Previews for tomorrow: Oooooo! V.C. all yelly at Charlie! Love that!

    ReplyDelete

Mundane Monday

  Today is one of my days here! Tomorrow I'll be gone and you'll have filler and comments to put in what happened on the show.  TODA...