MONDAY! And... it will be my only live day until Thursday!! STUFF TO DO PEOPLE. I have to admit I don't even care at the moment.
HERE WE GO:
Oh god, ADA and Sonny are in bed, talking about how PEOPLE MIGHT KNOW ABOUT THEM. :EYEROLL: I'm not even dignifying it with a comment. ADA gets a call about the guys in the hospital.
Val tells Charlotte she's going to a boarding school in Maine and she's already accepted. She's freaking out. She tells Lulu she will miss her so much, can she move back in? Such manipulation. Cassadine approved. Lulu asks to talk to Charlotte alone. Val leaves. Lulu lays into her about what could have happened including being SA'd and even killed. (good scene). She thinks she should go to boarding school. GREAT DIALOG about lying when it comes to accusing someone of SA. Charlotte agrees to go but wants to say goodbye to Danny first.
Danny and Rocco talk at the Q boat house. Rocco tells Danny Carly knows everything and Char is in big trouble. Rocco says Scout was with him but he doesn't think she'll tell Drew. Danny hopes not. They end it with they are still brothers and there for each other. Rocco leaves.
Charlotte goes to the boathouse to see Danny. Tells him Rocco did this to impress Scout..and now she has to leave for boarding school. Oh the horror.
Emma and Gio go to The Metro Patio to eat. Emma sees Anna with Tristan. Gio tells her he and Trina are going to sing together but NO BROOK LYN.
Anna tells Tristan that the WSB is letting her see Dr. Nichols so she doesn't need to seek out his counsel. He seems sad. He says that he'll listen any time. Anna says he reminds her of another good listener that's across the world. Oh geesh. Anna then goes over to talk to Emma and Gio. She's like: are you following me? Emma says Gio picked the place. Anna leaves.
Valentin walks into the restaurant, runs into Anna. He can't find Carly. She asks what's wrong. He says he's a bad dad yada yada. Charlotte is the way she is because of him. Anna tries to reason with him...but Valentin is sad sad sad.
SONNY Comes in rando to talk to Gio about career advice? Okay. Gio wonders if he could find him a manager based on his time at L&B records. Sonny says sure but keep it quiet.
Carly goes to visit Lucas in his new place, she meets Joe for the first time. Carly brings Lucas wine and a toaster. Joe has to go to work. Carly has to talk to Lucas about something she needs help with. She tells him the whole story about Val/Char and she's afraid lulu will use it against Valentin. Talks about how close she and Valentin have gotten.
At GH, Curtis and Sidwell are in there beat up. Isaiah sees Curtis...Curtis sees Isaiah. Liz tells Dante who the prisoners are that were transferred there. Isaiah asks if he wants another doctor. The guard says he is a prisoner and gets no choice. Isaiah loses his temper and says he still has RIGHTS! Curtis says he will let Isaiah treat him. Isaiah has broken ribs. CT/MRI will tell if he has internal bleeding. Curtis doesn't want anyone to know he's in GH.
Liz takes Dante in to see Sidwell who's in bad shape. Dante asks who did this to him. Sid says "who do you think"?? Isaiah kicks Dante out of the room. Sidwell goes into shock.
Dante calls Joe to come in and take the case because of his conflict of interest.
ADA ARRIVES.. Dante says they have to find out who did this to them. She goes in and Tristan throws her out because Sidwell isn't doing well. Joe can't get any answers from Curtis either.
Somebody wrote some excellent dialogue for Lulu! Well done.
ReplyDeleteAny idiot could see that Sonny is being framed for the beatings. Like he would have his thugs announce his involvement.
How old is Emma?
Did Anna, who seems astonishingly well balanced, get a PhD in psychiatry when we weren't looking. GH does need more shrinks.
I feel like it was one of the heads or really seasoned person that wrote all that. And YES, such a set up for Sonny.
DeleteThis might sound really picky, but as a costumer, I can't figure out why Elizabeth is wearing stilettos with her nurses uniform.
ReplyDeleteNot picky. Not even a nurses uniform. A blouse, straight skirt and stilettos. I noticed too. Odd.
DeleteI noticed it too! Why is she wearing a skirt and yes stilettos!!!
Delete100 percent and I like her her shorter...
DeleteI know...at least short pumps--if not flats! Especially in the ER!
DeleteThe talk den:
ReplyDeleteSonny and Justine: OH! They had off camera zex, and now they are still talking!
Justine: Do you think people knows about us Sonny? I think they do.
Sonny: No nobody knows.
Justine: Are you sure?
Sonny: Jordan is the only one who knows.
Justine: We have to be very careful!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. The only thing good in this scene was that Sonny was shirtless. :)
Charlie and Lulu: When Lulu was talking to her about how she could have been sexually assaulted, I had goosebumps!!! Great scene!!!!! And then the other reason why she shouldn't of done it, wow!!!! Great job writers!
Metrocourt patio:
Anna and Tristan: I'm thinking who is this guy? A new guy? Or maybe Hudson? When she brought up him being a doctor, I'm thinking oh it's him. Forgot his name.. Oh Tristan okay! ROFL! That is so bad!!! If we can't remember a character's name, that means the character isn't working out and needs to leave! ROFL! We can keep Joe I can remember him. :)
Gemma: Gemma look great!!! Uh Emma relax!! You can't get nervous everytime Anna talks to someone!
Anna and Gemma:
Sonny and Gemma: L&B records!!!! YAY! :D But forget about singing!!! UGH!
Anna and V.C.: Great scene! Poor V.C.! I want to hug him!!! He can take off his shirt. :)
Q boathouse:
Charlie and Danny cheeto: Oh Charlie just stop!!!!!!!! Just say goodbye and I am sure you will be back! Maybe they will recast her.
Danny Cheeto and Rocco: I'm glad they are in peace now and are acting like brothers. :)
Lucas and Joe Joe's home:
Carly and Joe Joe: Ahhh. Carly meets the roomie. :)
Lucas and Carly: Lucas wins the line of the day.
Lucas: Did you start drinking without me?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Q boathouse:
The hospital:
Curtis's room:
Gannon, the body guard and Curtis: Man the bodyguard has a pole up his butt. I'm glad Curtis wanted Gannon to stay, I mean now that he knows Gannon was innocent of the car accident!
The bodyguard: He is a prisoner. He doesn't get to choose his own doctor.
BAHAHAHAHA! He would have won the line of the day, but Lucas won his line.
Liz and Dante: Seriously again with Liz wearing a doctor's coat! Did Liz become a doctor? ROFL!
Sidwell cookie's room: NO I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!!!
Oops forgot to mention,
DeleteAnna and Emma: No Anna, Emma isn't following you! ROFL!
Props to Lulu.....now having said that - isn't it odd they aren't recasting Scout???? So will Danny and Rocco now disappear????
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna be really angry if the writers don't have say tell the truth: IF I HAD DONE IT, I WOULDA NEVER SAID MY NAME!"
everybody knows that
this is stupid
Do you mean recast Charlotte or is scout actress leaving too?
DeleteThey can still recast Charlotte, she can come back refreshed over xmas break.
This Charlotte is so annoying. She's supposed to be like 17? I feel shes been driving for a while, yet shes so immature, like 14-15 yr old. Same w Danny. Ill appreciate the break from the pair of them.
I think sonny had some kinda warning to sidwell planned, hence Curtis being told to stay away. And when Curtis warned sidwell, sidwell hijacked the assault to frame sonny? Or drew set it up. Im just pretty sure sonny's plan wasn't this level of assault, and he woulda said Curtis was off limits.
I meant Charlotte!!! I don’t like scout or Charlotte!!! Lol
ReplyDeleteFrank V posted that Bluesy Burke will be back eventually.
ReplyDelete